NT...I Just Got A Text From My Ex.

b smooth 202

Banned
Well after this girl and I broke up at the beginning of senior year (freshmen in college now), I pretty much cut all ties. I'm not the type who issatisfied with that 'lets be friends' approach. So anyway, she ends up going to the same college I do.

I talk to her every blue moon, but today I get a text asking if she can tag online for the six hour drive back to our hometown after Finals are over (I guessshe didn't bring a car to school). Even though I'm probably wouldn't be able to because my schedule is gonna get me outta school earlier than moststudents, IDK if I would even if my schedule didn't conflict, due to the fact we ain't really end on good terms.

What would you do?

Let her ride.

In the end, she's still a person that meant something to you regardless if it didn't end on good terms.

She probably just needs a ride. I say leave her alone. It seems like she is trying to use you. Unless of course you're smashing.

There are many things you could do on a 6 hour ride home
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
you guys are quick. Also, IMO a 6 hour ride by yourself can get really boring. Regardless of who you ride with, it's company Edit: plus splitting gasmoney FTW

Give her a ride fam..... wait about 2-3 hours in till she falls asleep in the passenger seat and push her *+! out of the car

Dont do it fam, she's trying to get a free ride (literally) off you. Tell her no and keep it moving, its not worth it.

It would depend on how we ended and why. If it was some scandalous stuff I'd tell her to holla at Greyhound.

she needs a ride and if yall are cool then why not...unless u still got feelings..if u dont it shouldnt be an issue, but on the other hand if there are stillsome feelings there tell her nah

If you arent on good terms with her than its your choice. Personally, 6 hours is a long way and if youre both going to the same place i'd give her theride. Let past be the past and do the right thing. But ive never really had a bad break up so I think it depends on how ya really feel about her.

Let her ride, just tell her she gotta put in on the gas so she know she ain't getting down on you

Back
Top Bottom