NT...I Just Got A Text From My Ex.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Text her back the number for Greyhound.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

at the end of the day its on how u feel about it...like i said before if there are residual feelings still there, dont do it, but if u are over her, then itsno biggie....but its on you..i try to tell my dude that all the time

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Well after this girl and I broke up at the beginning of senior year (freshmen in college now), I pretty much cut all ties. I'm not the type who is satisfied with that 'lets be friends' approach. So anyway, she ends up going to the same college I do.

I talk to her every blue moon, but today I get a text asking if she can tag online for the six hour drive back to our hometown after Finals are over (I guess she didn't bring a car to school). Even though I'm probably wouldn't be able to because my schedule is gonna get me outta school earlier than most students, IDK if I would even if my schedule didn't conflict, due to the fact we ain't really end on good terms.

What would you do?

You seem like a good dude B. Don't let bitterness compromise that, real talk. You gotta be the person you should be, not the one youfeel like being. Feelings might betray you so don't ever trust them. Interpret that however you choose. Only you know if she should ride inyour car after your relationship ended however it did. [/thread]

This is your opportunity to do something nice for someone else.

Also, this is another chance to show her you're a good guy and she missed out, regardless of if you want to get back or not.

Make sure her intentions are humble, and have her chip in for gas. (Gas is pretty cheap nowadays anyways)

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

She probably just needs a ride. I say leave her alone. It seems like she is trying to use you. Unless of course you're smashing.
Um she said she needed a ride
laugh.gif

I say give her a ride and split the gas money (If it works w/ both of your schedules and all that). It would be one thing if you hadn't spoken since the break up but you said you talk every now and then so I see no problem w/ it.
grin.gif
He said he talks to her every blue moon, plus he said they didn't end on good terms. So from the looks of it, she could just be using him for the ride.
But the thing is that is obvious. She needs a ride and she knows he may be able to provide one. I don't see how her wanting a rideautomatically makes it a bad thing. She wasn't shady or sneaky about it. She was upfront and said what she wanted.
Best advice given in this thread. Some of the advice given in this thread is just crazy
laugh.gif

Word
laugh.gif

.like i said before if there are residual feelings still there, dont do it, but if u are over her, then its no biggie.

True. That's something I didn't address before. If you have feelings for her and are hoping that something may come out of it, then don't do it.

The blood clot? I don't know anything about no blood clot,

but I do know some young 20 something year old dude got stabbed multiple times and got his head cut off sitting in a Greyhound.

Originally Posted by obie21

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Text her back the number for Greyhound.
laugh.gif
I lol'd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h1]Bus passenger beheaded seat mate, witness says[/h1]As horrified travelers watched, a Greyhound Canada bus passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated a young man who was sitting and sleeping beside him, a witness said Thursday.

"There was a bloodcurdling scream. I was just reading my book, and all of a sudden, I heard it," Garnet Caton, who was sitting in front of the two men, said of the Wednesday night incident west of Portage la Prairie in Manitoba.

"It was like something between a dog howling and a baby crying, I guess you could say," Caton said. "I don't think it will leave me for a while."

eek.gif

but overall dude, do not give that trick a ride

laugh.gif
what di boxside whatever it is you catch my drift
smh.gif

Don't let bitterness compromise that, real talk. You gotta be the person you should be, not the one you feel like being. Feelings might betray you so don't ever trust them. Interpret that however you choose. Only you know if she should ride in your car after your relationship ended however it did. [/thread]

word. gotta keep that in mind.

give her a ride if ur really over her and not holding any grudges

it might turn out to be a more interesting ride home

just make sure shes not playing u and at the last minute she brings a dude wit her too

Give her the ride if it is not holding you up that long. Tell her to put in on gas too. Nevermind your past, ots a student that you know from your city. We allhave to look out for each other. Plus karma can be a beast and it will be you looking for a ride next time around. Do the right thing bro!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Give her the ride if it is not holding you up that long. Tell her to put in on gas too. Nevermind your past, ots a student that you know from your city. We all have to look out for each other. Plus karma can be a beast and it will be you looking for a ride next time around. Do the right thing bro!
My thoughts exactly. IF yall schedules aint that much different b/c if you decide to give her one and wait for her to finish w/ finals thenshe'll think that u thirsty and REALLY wanna ride in the wheel w/ her for 6hrs and she'll try to use that to milk u for whatever. AND if u do, let herknow she's puttin in on the petro and tolls she can pay the ride home or the ride back.

Back
Top Bottom