NT...I Just Got A Text From My Ex.

Some of these responses.
laugh.gif

Just give her a ride and make her chip in on gas.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

laugh.gif
you guys are quick. Also, IMO a 6 hour ride by yourself can get really boring. Regardless of who you ride with, it's company Edit: plus splitting gas money FTW

Present to her some conditions for getting a ride. I.E. she has to buy the meals at every stop you make and also ^

don't do it man before you know it you might be walking into a trap like in the video of the boyfriend getting beat up by his gf's brother.

i would jus leave without her...The only reason she asked you is simply because she needs a ride..i bet you if another dude was takin that same tripshe'll ask him before asking you...leave early and move on to bigger and better things homie..

Don't do it. Six hours is a long time.

And during those six hours, she will be probing you about your relations with women and you two will probably end up arguing and having an awkward ride.

Dont do it man.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^cutting all ties is really for your own peace of mind though.
...you can't get over a relationship if you keep interacting with that person

but if he's truly over her...then there's nothign wrong with it.
and he's single (I assume)..so it's not like he has a gf's feelings to consider.
That is true. If you really are 100% completely over this person then yeah you can offer her a ride if she splits the tolls, gas, etc.

But if she is someone you still have feelings for and are hoping she would somehow come back to you, you need to cut her off completely and not even respond toher at all (not even small talk).

ThuG LyFe wrote:
don't do it man before you know it you might be walking into a trap like in the video of the boyfriend getting beat up by his gf's brother.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't know... would I do it? Depends on how I am feeling that day.
But more then likely yea I would, but like someone said before...If you don't have feelings anymore then why not. But if you do have feelings for her, shewill probably assume that is why you wont give her a ride.

What I would do: talk to her a little the days leading to the trip (just to see where her mind is) ...then I would tell her she has to split the gas money. AndI would try to get road-dome at least twice on the way back, but you can determine that based on the convo the days leading up to the trip.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by majik214

Don't do it. Six hours is a long time.

And during those six hours, she will be probing you about your relations with women and you two will probably end up arguing and having an awkward ride.

Dont do it man.

WORD

A 6 HOUR AWKWARD DRIVE SOUNDS LIKE HELL

RATHER LOAD THE GREEN
smokin.gif
& BRING A BEST OF EVERY ARTIST THEN RIDESMOOTH

I'm assuming your single (it seems evident).
So, it really depends on how you feel after finals. I can understand if you just want 6 peaceful hours of alone time and a drive back home, as well as notwanting to relive your feelings you have for this girl. But to me, it feels good helping someone out in any way, and if you've dated her, she wouldn'tbe bad company, especially for 6 hours.

The conversation will turn into you guys' relationship. So if you don't want to deal with that then you know what to do.

Split gas money.

I dunno if I would do it but you never know, you 2 might end up being good friends in the end. But it does sound like she trying to use you. Anyone who breaksup during a text is lame x 100.

-The Juice

she just wants a ride, and she probably isn't trying to do anything with you.
if you are expecting road head you could be blueballed.
i would beware.

I would definitely say no. You know she has already went through all other avenues before she text you. She has had all semester to talk to you in some sort offashion, but now she wants to be all friendly and it will last until she gets the ride then she will not talk to you again.

- Ayo, DON'T let her play you on that ock status...

- Gas is cheap, now. Let her get the bill (it's wear and tear on your vehicle)...and have her throw in a meal.

- Also, be completely honest with yourself/her...don't set yourself up for some DRAMA
smh.gif
...it's not worth it, especially if you were already over the whole ordeal.

Back
Top Bottom