Nt i just got assigned a "different kind of" roomate

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

oh yea..I heard this story at a college where this dude had a gay roommate..and the straight dude woke up with anal pain and didnt know where it came from.he went to the doctor and the doctor said it most likely came from butt secks. So the straight dude searched the room and found a bottle of chloroform. he emptied it out and put water in it and in the middle of the night the gay roommate put a rag over the straight dudes face..needles to say gay dude caught a beat down

Cliffnote-Protect ya neck and ya bootyhole son

wow
roll.gif

you know a little too much detail son.......???????/
2q0ljyd.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

oh...dont listen to these immature responses. just sit down and talk with dude from jump. Explain to him that his lifestyle makes you uncomfortable and you guys should outline equal rules. If he cant smash neither should you be able too. if you cant deal with that talk to residence life and see if you can switch. but that is discrimination.
YOUR NO FUN!!!

Originally Posted by Sighfur

don't gay dudes usually have alot of female friends?

i say meet dude, if he isn't outrageous with it, then it might be a W..
There was a gay dude that lived across the hall from me.

He always had some kinda girl in his room asking for relationship advice or something.

Honestly, I fail to see the L. Girls don't want you so why would a gay dude? They have immaculate taste/standards.

Niketalk houses a very interesting breed of men. They're extremely homophobic but at the same time extremely narcissistic. They fear the unfamiliar and arerepulsed by what they perceive to be "not normal" while at the same time believe themselves to be so attractive, to both men and women, that theycould attract that kind of attention. Apparently Niketalk men are so desirable that homosexual men would be so infatuated with them, they'd go by any meansto have sex with them, even after said Niketalk guy makes it clear to the gay dude that he's hetero.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Honestly, I fail to see the L. Girls don't want you so why would a gay dude? They have immaculate taste/standards.

That's a stereotype...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

That's a stereotype...
smh.gif
yep ive seen some sloppy gay dudes here in atl
laugh.gif

Do gay guys want all guys like straight guys want all (or most) girls?? I've always wondered that.

I obviously don't know any gay guys.

In college I had a bisexual roomate. He had a preference for women, he pulled the baddest women at that. But he said he was also attracted to men. (and NO hedidnt try to apporach me cuz he knew from the gate I dont bat for the Dudey Pies)

As long as he knows that you dont bat for them everything should be cool.

reminds me when i was a junior and a bisexual dude was living in our suite...he was not the typical type that would be all flamboyant and neat. He was straightobnoxious and real dirty. He would walk around wearing boxers only and dude was reeaaal fat. I didnt really mind there was a gay dude in our suite cause hedidnt 'annoy' any of us like that (ifuknowwhatimsayin)....just cause you have a gay roommate doesnt mean he will go for you or every other dude. Whoknows, maybe he's chill and you might actually like the dude as roommate. But, if you're uncomfortable, go ahead and get outta there.

just my 2 cents

What if by "different kind of" he means he's just a gaming nerd for example:
183488051_c7bbbbac78.jpg

roll.gif
Just a thought

Make the best of it.

Originally Posted by bud dink

I just checked my assignment then looked dude up on FB and he is interested in men. Should i try to get out of the room now, or not be so shallow we will be suite mates not living in the same room.

I had a 4 person on campus apartment, one of our roommates left so we got a random guy. He ended up being Gay. Consequently, we ended up forcing him to switchout before the semester even started. None of my roommates wanted him around. I mean, at first I did not care. But you start to realize that he will bring hisboyfriends to the crib like we bring girls to the crib. I'm very tolerant, but forget that.

We gave him the boot and ended up getting some world of warcraft kid who never left his room
laugh.gif

^OP states that potential roomate is gay.

I would go thgrough with it. Dude will probably keep the place clean.

This girl who I've been trying to talk to has a best guy friend who is gay, so it may not be entirely bad. It may even increase the traffic of femalescoming into your room.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Do gay guys want all guys like straight guys want all (or most) girls?? I've always wondered that.

Seems like you want to. For someone so homophobic you seem to be posting in this thread a lot..
sick.gif

who cares dude? you're not even sharing a room
smh.gif

just go with it and stop being a +@%$# about the situation.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

A lot of my childhood friends came out of the closet later in life. Funny that I knew a lot of them were gay before they even recognized it.

Its different for everyone. Everybody is their OWN individual. Yes there will be so very flamboyant gays who are very outward with the sexuality and the wayexpress it. However there are may people who don't reflect their sexuality in the way that they act. I have some friends that have really changed sincethey have come out. But I also have some that haven't changed at all and at the core are the exact same people. When I interact with them, sexuality is thelast concern we have.

It's a life changing event. Everybody accommodates it differently.

Back
Top Bottom