NT I just got my First Tattoo Vol I hope this doesn't make the ridiculous tattoo thread lol

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by ThiPham

%!! im about 120 at 5'2 ahhah how tall are you

i am 5'11 maybe 6'0
$++ ahahha damm tho you underweight lol. i have a friend about your height and hes around 130+ and he is as skinny as it is.. but the pinkys onthe finger look a little messy.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

I'd jizz on your stomach.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

It really isn't as bad as people are saying. The anatomy of it isn't off. I can see how people can view it as lacking because of the particular handgesture - it's hard to tell if the drawing is showing the front or the back of a hand, but I think that's partially because there's writing on thepalms.

Overall, I'd say it's pretty decent on the art side. Personally, I could care less for the design - but that's not important because it's whatyou liked.

I think it came out pretty well but just the fact that you got it right above your belly
indifferent.gif
idk maybe its just me though I personally would have got it somewhereelse

Eh, it looks okay. Not like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
or anything, but realtalk, do you shave your stomach or are you asian? Your stomach is like porcelain, my god its like the bum of a baby, so smoooooth!

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Eh, it looks okay. Not like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
or anything, but real talk, do you shave your stomach or are you asian? Your stomach is like porcelain, my god its like the bum of a baby, so smoooooth!

I am Indian if that matters, but if I work on my abs for 2 weeks, seriously a 6 pac will come in lol

I dont understand...how come u didnt post in the Tattoo thread... like all the other members... dude horrible placement the tattoo artist probably called uLance Bass as soon as u left.

its aight, u do have a female body tho LOL

but when I get my first tattoo, I want it to be beyond DOPE, like Im doin serious research and finding the BEST dam artist around

The artwork isn't bad just doesn't seem as detailed as it should be, maybe get it touched up like for the Khanda it's two swords and it looks superblurry in that picture. Also, I would have thought of maybe a different way of incorporating the hands instead of the ROC sign I mean mixing that with religionjust seems off to me. Maybe if the hands were coming together in a praying position or something.

Back
Top Bottom