NT I just got my First Tattoo Vol I hope this doesn't make the ridiculous tattoo thread lol

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

I'd jizz on your stomach.
2rz2n7p.gif

looks good i like it.

people are obviously going to hate. i hope you don't take all that to heart. the most important thing is that you like it. if it has meaning to you thenthat's all that matters.

Yo, post this pic up in one of them females thread and see how many "right click - save as" posts you get.

that's a really weird spot to put a tatoo. it would have looked way better on your back, like in between your shoulder blades or something. propson gettin inked up though. If it means a lot to you, then nothing else matters.

is that a girl?

anyway ill idea but you coulda found a better artist, wayy too much bad shading in those hands

concept = pretty cool

artwork = a lot left to be desired

placement over belly button = fail

unless you already have a bunch of tats, you shouldn't be getting one on ur belly imo. it would look madd awkward seeing a dude on the beach with just thatone tat on his stomach. and hips like shakira.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

looks good i like it.

people are obviously going to hate. i hope you don't take all that to heart. the most important thing is that you like it. if it has meaning to you then that's all that matters.
def not taking it to heart lol, It's NT being NT, wouldn't want it any other way, I don't mind the criticism, yeah I like it, Ididn't really get it to show people, Not very often you want to see me with my shirt off
laugh.gif
(just figured I share with NT)

Mods my bad, didn't know there was an official tat thread, should of posted in there

I see where you were trying to go with this, but you should of chose a better tattooist and better placement.
laugh.gif
At all the female comments because I myself could not tell what you wereeither.

Now that I think about it your going to be the laughing stock of summer when all these dudes are taking off their shirts at the beach to show their brolictattoos and u have a tramp stamp

after looking at it some more, lets see a full body pic (no $%#@) to see how it correlates with the rest of your body.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Now that I think about it your going to be the laughing stock of summer when all these dudes are taking off their shirts at the beach to show their brolic tattoos and u have a tramp stamp
I only went to the beach once in 2nd grade and I don't know how to swim, so won't have to worry about that

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

after looking at it some more, lets see a full body pic (no $%#@) to see how it correlates with the rest of your body.

alright man I will put it up in a little bit

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

lol, a guy, just skinny as can be, 120 pounds at the age of 20, my size FTL lol

only advantage is, if I work on my abs for about 2 weeks, 6 pac comes in with the quickness
laugh.gif

Skinney guys most of the time automatically have 6 packs. Sorry you dont lol! Well the tat is cool kinda too big.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

alright man I will put it up in a little bit

1ypapu.jpg

25a0uaq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom