NT I just got my Miswak in the Mail from Egypt!

Got here in 10 days all the way from Egypt Post. Mailman gave me the what the _ look.
laugh.gif

Bought 5 on ebay after ShaolinSwordz post. Got it shipped toCanada for 10 dollars, 5 for shipping.
laugh.gif
Used it, and the stick in factdoes make the teeth feel great.
happy.gif
No fib.

If you dont know what a Miswak is check.
1. Miswaak strengthens the gums and prevents tooth decay.
2. Miswaak assists in eliminating toothaches and prevents further increase of decay which has already set in.
3. Miswaak creates a fragrance in the mouth.
4. Miswaak is a cure for illness.
5. Miswaak eliminates bad odors and improves the sense of taste.
6. Miswaak sharpens the memory.
7. Miswaak is a cure for headaches.
8. Miswaak creates lustre (noor) on the face of the one who continually uses it.
9. Miswaak causes the teeth to glow.
10. Miswaak strengthens the eyesight.
11. Miswaak assists in digestion.
12. Miswaak clears the voice.
13. The greatest benefit of using miswaak is gaining the pleasure of Allah.
14. The reward of Salaah (Prayers) is multiplied 70 times if Miswaak was used before it.

Ive experience some of these already.
glasses.gif

14. The reward of Salaah (Prayers) is multiplied 70 times if Miswaak was used before it.

So its like using Juggernaut on CAll of Duty 4.

Originally Posted by chagocal

So its like using Juggernaut on CAll of Duty 4.

or like when a girl pops an altoid before....nevermind

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bought mine in Brooklyn 2 weeks ago, it truly works IMO (the taste is nastythough).. Paid 5 bucks for 5[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bought mine in Brooklyn 2 weeks ago, it truly works IMO (the taste is nasty though).. Paid 5 bucks for 5[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No flavored ones?

i must have missed the post on this. what the hell is a miswaak?

are you supposed to suck on this thing or chew it? looks like a regular looking twig to me.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bought mine in Brooklyn 2 weeks ago, it truly works IMO (the taste is nasty though).. Paid 5 bucks for 5[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No flavored ones?

Nah, I didn't see any flavored kinds so I bought some regular ones

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No flavored ones?

Nah, I didn't see any flavored kinds so I bought some regular ones

Yeah same here, I'm on the search for some flavored ones..

laugh.gif
I tried this, but came to the conclusion I'd be better offbrushing, yuck mouth ain't a good look.

I cant find the cord for the digital so ill try and find it later. But here are pictures from the auction. And one from that site.

34e6_1_b.JPG
miswak.jpg

Yeah, you can brush with it like a normal tooth brush. Ive been chewing it also.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

laugh.gif
I tried this, but came to the conclusion I'd be better off brushing, yuck mouth ain't a good look.

eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I use this AND brush...I would hope youdidn't just use this and walked out ya crib with the branches stuck on lips and shh
smh.gif
[/color]

got this off miraclebrush.com:

HOW TO USE THE MISWAK

STEP ONE:

Simply scrape off about half an inch from the tip.

STEP TWO:

Then chew the tip gently until brush-like

STEP THREE:

Start brushing horizontally.

STEP FOUR:

After brushing wash the tip.

STEP FIVE:

Store miswak in packet provided so it doesn't become dirty.

STEP SIX:

Before going sleep store the miswak in a glass filled with water and put the part of the miswak that was used and leave it overnight to be soaked.

STEP SEVEN:

In the morning cut the bristles and start from step one again, this ensures u have clean bristles every day so that it is more hygienic and effective.

OP, when it says scrape 1/2 inch off tip and chew...does it mean...the flat part of the miswak?

laugh.gif
I tried this, but came to the conclusion I'd be better off brushing, yuck mouth ain't a good look.

eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I use this AND brush...I would hope you didn't just use this and walked out ya crib with the branches stuck on lips and shh
smh.gif
[/color]

Nah the brush MUST go. How can you gain Allah's love if you dont completely put faith into hisproduct?

OP, when it says scrape 1/2 inch off tip and chew...does it mean...the flat part of the miswak?

Well the Miswak is round, but you will scrape the 1/2 inch from the tip. Basically just cutting of 1/2 inch of bark from a twig to expose theinside.

laugh.gif
wow....religion really does make people go ****oo-****oo....word to Sonny the ****oo bird

stick with a normal tooth brush....they use something similar in India, and last time I checked, my relatives over there who use it didnt have the prettiestsmiles

Originally Posted by And I Love It

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I use this AND brush...I would hope you didn't just use this and walked out ya crib with the branches stuck on lips and shh
smh.gif

Nah the brush MUST go. How can you gain Allah's love if you dont completely put faith into his product?
Thanks OP, this dude think he know every
grin.gif
%%#%

Back
Top Bottom