NT I just got my Miswak in the Mail from Egypt!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
wow....religion really does make people go ****oo-****oo....word to Sonny the ****oo bird

stick with a normal tooth brush....they use something similar in India, and last time I checked, my relatives over there who use it didnt have the prettiest smiles

lol. I dont even follow a religion.
grin.gif

We might be talkin about 2 diffrent things..

I'm talking about this chew stick, the one Meth always has..
N_656813_2061097.JPG

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by And I Love It

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

laugh.gif
I tried this, but came to the conclusion I'd be better off brushing, yuck mouth ain't a good look.

eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I use this AND brush...I would hope you didn't just use this and walked out ya crib with the branches stuck on lips and shh
smh.gif
[/color]

Nah the brush MUST go. How can you gain Allah's love if you dont completely put faith into his product?
Thanks OP, this dude think he know every
grin.gif
%%#%

grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sorry I don't use this as a religious device[/color]

laugh.gif
wow....religion really does make people go ****oo-****oo....word to Sonny the ****oo bird

stick with a normal tooth brush....they use something similar in India, and last time I checked, my relatives over there who use it didnt have the prettiest smiles

grin.gif

unless you're getting super technical on me, you're really confused. that or i missed some subtle sarcasm in your previous posts.

laugh.gif

grin.gif

unless you're getting super technical on me, you're really confused. that or i missed some subtle sarcasm in your previous posts.

I use a brush as well.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I use a brush as well.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
so you were kidding when you said "the brush mustgo"....gotcha

What's so crazy about using a miswak? Studies show that it is equal to if not just as effective as a toothpaste and toothbrush.

Back
Top Bottom