NT, I know we've all visited this site before. Interview with KarmaLoop Creator

[h1]Loopin’ The Hub[/h1]
Chillin’ in Beantown with Karmaloop CEO and Founder Greg Selkoe.

By Adriel "Ironman" Irons

6Features, The Business
October 20, 2009
Share this

gs10.jpg

Photo: Courtesy of Karmaloop

I should probably be uncomfortable – but I’m not. My yuppie camouflage, consisting of an iridescent blue Macy’s special button down with gold tie to match, made me anything but a standout on Boston’s posh Tremont street. Slightly off the center of downtown, Tremont embodies Boston in a way that no Travel Channel special will ever quite capture. A walk down it will take you past some seriously old %%%*. I’m talking buildings from the 1700s old. I’m talking “Paul Revere was here

[h1]Loopin’ The Hub[/h1]
Chillin’ in Beantown with Karmaloop CEO and Founder Greg Selkoe.

By Adriel "Ironman" Irons

6Features, The Business
October 20, 2009
Share this

gs10.jpg

Photo: Courtesy of Karmaloop

I should probably be uncomfortable – but I’m not. My yuppie camouflage, consisting of an iridescent blue Macy’s special button down with gold tie to match, made me anything but a standout on Boston’s posh Tremont street. Slightly off the center of downtown, Tremont embodies Boston in a way that no Travel Channel special will ever quite capture. A walk down it will take you past some seriously old %%%*. I’m talking buildings from the 1700s old. I’m talking “Paul Revere was here

I never realized how stupid it was to say how long something was and how much ya'll didn't want to read something until it happened to me.

ya'll are A%$holes.

I never realized how stupid it was to say how long something was and how much ya'll didn't want to read something until it happened to me.

ya'll are A%$holes.

Someone should have asked him what the deal was with the cancellation/ price change on those dead serious hoodies. Yes I'm still salty.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom