NT I met/saw Lebron Today, what shoes does he have on(Pic Inside I guess their the VII's)

I met/saw Lebron at The University of Akron's rec center today and got a quick pic of him and the shoes he had on, (not the best quality) but does anybodyknow what these are?????? Looked like something that I haven't seen before and they looked pretty
sick.gif
in a bad way

244pt9c.jpg

those are the VII!!!!!! Check the thread about them.. any other pics??

Originally Posted by Tko21

those are the VII!!!!!! Check the thread about them.. any other pics??

just a pic of him giving couple chicks autographs, he didn't give any dudes autographs (wish he did, had on my OSU bron's on today too), he just gaveus dap, and he dosen't take pics with camera phones, only real cameras.

Thanks for answering, wow, I haven't been on this part of the forum in a while, if those are the VII then they suck to be honest

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemKJ

laugh.gif
Nice spy shot. The VII.
pimp.gif
man if I knew those were the VII, I would of took more pics of the shoes, they looked like some training shoes to me, I figured they couldn'tbe the VII's (In person, I didn't find any appeal from the shoe, hopefully my vision was just off today
laugh.gif
), I have to come on this part of the forum more often.

edit*
I did a search for Lebron VII and couldn't find the thread with the pics (my search skills suck), any fellow nt'er want to hook me up with the link, Ijust can't believe these are the VII smh

those are the 7s.
i was on the nike campus today working a kids camp
and a coupel of the employees had them on for their usual pickup games during lunch
they looked real nice to me actually

thats dope.

the VIIs are growing on me.... the thing is that Nike is trying to make a power forward shoe look good... and thats hard sometimes.... but these are lookinggood for its bulky shape.

granted we don't have a real good look on the pic but to me the vii looks to be a 3/4 kinda cut sneaker.

interesting.....

From what i can see.... they look great and like something lebron would where. Im still praying that they have the new air cage like the AM 2009s

So the thread pretty much confirms these are the VII where as this time last year, the first VI's we saw samples of were not made...

Originally Posted by andfattoo

From what i can see.... they look great and like something lebron would where. Im still praying that they have the new air cage like the AM 2009s
But....

He......was...

Wearing them....

RamZs8906 said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the thread pretty much confirms these are the VII where as this time last year, the first VI's we saw samples of were not made...
Hey Ramz... those Power Pics came out around May of last year... BUT if you put the Power VI up next to the VII tell me what you see.
wink.gif

And that rendering done of the VIIs.... Spot on ole Chap...

Back
Top Bottom