NT I met/saw Lebron Today, what shoes does he have on(Pic Inside I guess their the VII's)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I kinda like these more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tko21

those are the VII!!!!!! Check the thread about them.. any other pics??

9741-excited%20employers.jpg

so those pics are actually the VII! unless nike trying to throw people off? i.e. the fake makers?

I for one, am looking forward to buy my first pair of Lebrons this fall with the introduction of the VIIs.

Really diggin them.

nice find. gotta love NT sneakerheads for stuff like this.

but i'm not digging the colorway, or to be more precise, the colorblocking.

finally...a shoe succeeding the 4s that look nice...if it performs well, 3 to 4x for me...if not, 1 to 2...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by andfattoo

From what i can see.... they look great and like something lebron would where. Im still praying that they have the new air cage like the AM 2009s
But....

He......was...

Wearing them....

RamZs8906 said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the thread pretty much confirms these are the VII where as this time last year, the first VI's we saw samples of were not made...
Hey Ramz... those Power Pics came out around May of last year... BUT if you put the Power VI up next to the VII tell me what you see.
wink.gif

And that rendering done of the VIIs.... Spot on ole Chap...

^^^^^THESE ARE SMOKING! I WOULD BUY THESE IN A HEARTBEAT.
pimp.gif

The lebrons are pretty hot!! they look like a mix of hypermaxes, and a tad of Air Jordan 16... something else but, i cant put my finger on it

so these are the shoes lebron wore when he got dunked on...great marketing campaign coming up.

Back
Top Bottom