NT I need Chinese Movies

yuku
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Anybody can recommend me some good Hong Kong Crime shootem ups .I need some asap
Hard Boiled
The Killer
A Better Tomorrow I/II

I don't really keep up w/ new movies...

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Anybody can recommend me some good Hong Kong Crime shootem ups .I need some asap
Hard Boiled
The Killer
A Better Tomorrow I/II

I don't really keep up w/ new movies...

B00005S6KD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

I watched the whole movie and gave it the benefit of the doubt cuz I thought it was dumb old.

This was made in 2001?  Fail fail fail

jiang-hu-2004-3.jpg

This one tho.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

It's boring because it doesn't make sense.  Then you see the ending.  Then you have to watch the whole movie over again and it becomes amazing.
laugh.gif

B00005S6KD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

I watched the whole movie and gave it the benefit of the doubt cuz I thought it was dumb old.

This was made in 2001?  Fail fail fail

jiang-hu-2004-3.jpg

This one tho.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

It's boring because it doesn't make sense.  Then you see the ending.  Then you have to watch the whole movie over again and it becomes amazing.
laugh.gif

ip man 2 was epic
smokin.gif
, wished ip man 3 woulda been about bruce lees training but i heard 3 is good nonetheless though. gonna check it out soon

ip man 2 was epic
smokin.gif
, wished ip man 3 woulda been about bruce lees training but i heard 3 is good nonetheless though. gonna check it out soon

I'm trying to look for this HK horror movie I saw when I was a kid in the early 90s, so I'm guessing this movie must have came out in the late 80s/early 90s. It's a about vampires(Giang xi) and the scene I remember the most is the scene where a vampire mother is looking for her son. In Cantonese she is saying "Bei fan gwo ge jaii" in translation "give me back my son". In this particular scene it's dark and some human characters are hiding from her. Anybody see or know of this horror flick?

I'm trying to look for this HK horror movie I saw when I was a kid in the early 90s, so I'm guessing this movie must have came out in the late 80s/early 90s. It's a about vampires(Giang xi) and the scene I remember the most is the scene where a vampire mother is looking for her son. In Cantonese she is saying "Bei fan gwo ge jaii" in translation "give me back my son". In this particular scene it's dark and some human characters are hiding from her. Anybody see or know of this horror flick?

Back
Top Bottom