NT I need Chinese Movies

Here is a TVB series for you.  It originally aired two summers ago in Hong Kong.

The Threshold of a Persona

Here is a TVB series for you.  It originally aired two summers ago in Hong Kong.

The Threshold of a Persona

Off topic but are you interested in some music?   If so, here is Wong Ka Kui and the band Beyond.

Off topic but are you interested in some music?   If so, here is Wong Ka Kui and the band Beyond.

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

ip man 2 was epic
smokin.gif
, wished ip man 3 woulda been about bruce lees training but i heard 3 is good nonetheless though. gonna check it out soon
As I heard it, Donnie Yen didn't want to do a Ip Man part 3.  I'm quite curious as to what you're talking about.

Damn, I just watched Jiang Hu:  Blood Brothers again and it's just so dope.

mov_new_police_story.jpg

New Police Story was ridiculously clean too.  Hard to believe this is a sequel to Supercop and First Strike.  Extremely dramatic.  Great acting from Jackie Chan, and CoCo Chiang might be the baddest female to ever walk the planet.

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

ip man 2 was epic
smokin.gif
, wished ip man 3 woulda been about bruce lees training but i heard 3 is good nonetheless though. gonna check it out soon
As I heard it, Donnie Yen didn't want to do a Ip Man part 3.  I'm quite curious as to what you're talking about.

Damn, I just watched Jiang Hu:  Blood Brothers again and it's just so dope.

mov_new_police_story.jpg

New Police Story was ridiculously clean too.  Hard to believe this is a sequel to Supercop and First Strike.  Extremely dramatic.  Great acting from Jackie Chan, and CoCo Chiang might be the baddest female to ever walk the planet.

Back
Top Bottom