NT I need help Vol. Brazilian Chicas

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by go rilla

Alrighty NT. I need your help. I go to a pretty wealthy school in Brazil, and there is this chick I really want to take out. She is a baller though. Like she balls outrageous. She is also pretty quite and stuff. Oh yeah, no pics because she is underage.

Anyways to the point, cliffs:

-I want to ask girl out.
-She stares at me, but like not very often, but when she does stare, I feel it burning through my skin. On that superman tip.
-We flirt often. Today I told her I had to tell her something(Wanted to ask her out). She got very curious and really wants to know.
-I'm intimidated by her baller status. So I can't ask.
-Also if she does say yes, I feel like I couldn't take her anywhere cool. She has like 3 personal drivers to my pops. I don't think she's judgmental like that though.
-I can't just go up and ask because you know she is also pretty quite so it will be like woah if I get rejected. I can't take that L.

Help! Give me some tips.

Quite what? Unless you mean QUIET
Hold on though. Aren't you the dude who was ragging on Clyde for speaking proper? You said he shouldn't speak properly because he was black right? Get out of my thread random before I have to take a dookey on you. I don't want you to have to make a new SN due to embarrassment.
Hold on though. Aren't you the dude with the faulty memory?

Alrighty NT. I need your help. I go to a pretty wealthy school in Brazil, and there is this chick I really want to take out. She is a baller though. Like she balls outrageous. She is also pretty quite and stuff. Oh yeah, no pics because she is underage.

-I want to ask girl out.
-She stares at me, but like not very often, but when she does stare, I feel it burning through my skin. On that superman tip.
-We flirt often. Today I told her I had to tell her something(Wanted to ask her out). She got very curious and really wants to know.
-Also if she does say yes, I feel like I couldn't take her anywhere cool. She has like 3 personal drivers to my pops. I don't think she's judgmental like that though.
-I can't just go up and ask because you know she is also pretty quite so it will be like woah if I get rejected. I can't take that L.

Help! Give me some tips.

Hold on though. Aren't you the dude who was ragging on Clyde for speaking proper? You said he shouldn't speak properly because he was black right? Get out of my thread random before I have to take a dookey on you. I don't want you to have to make a new SN due to embarrassment.

Settle down, kid.

You can't say something like "pretty quite" and then rag on someone else, thats not how it works.

staring doesn't always mean she likes you.
but then again, if she said yes if you do ask her out, this can only mean one thing..

a place that you can talk is a good start, like a dinner. but make sure you can talk to each other while on a date, definitely not a movie. just make sure she will not be bored. these chicks easily get bored, as most women are unless she really is that into you..
based on experience, chances are that these wealthy chicks are not looking for a wealthy man too, because they do have it all after all.
most of them are also onto the darkside if you know what i mean, well, they do have paper bruh...

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

Settle down, kid.

You can't say something like "pretty quite" and then rag on someone else, thats not how it works.

staring doesn't always mean she likes you.
but then again, if she said yes if you do ask her out, this can only mean one thing..

a place that you can talk is a good start, like a dinner. but make sure you can talk to each other while on a date, definitely not a movie. just make sure she will not be bored. these chicks easily get bored, as most women are unless she really is that into you..
based on experience, chances are that these wealthy chicks are not looking for a wealthy man too, because they do have it all after all.
most of them are also onto the darkside if you know what i mean, well, they do have paper bruh...

You can't talk about brazil and girls without providing some kinda pics. Forget the underage chick, post a teacher or somethin lol

You can't talk about brazil and girls without providing some kinda pics. Forget the underage chick, post a teacher or somethin lol

not Recife. That place is like a desert at night man. You don't want to get caught slippin there. It's a nice place though. The beaches are beautiful, but I don't go to the Recife school.

not Recife. That place is like a desert at night man. You don't want to get caught slippin there. It's a nice place though. The beaches are beautiful, but I don't go to the Recife school.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

What do your parents do OP?

Special Agents.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

This is the main problem right here. Eliminate this thought from your mind. I don't ever want you to think this, or write this ever again in your life. Rid yourself of this mindset. You will never be widly successful with women, beautiful ones anyway, with this mindset. She's single. Yall flirt alot. Ask her out.
THIS.
It's all about confidence OP. Everyone gets rejected, but if you're not even willing to take that risk then you'll never end up with a dime. She says no, you might be embarrassed for a little while, but life goes on. She says yes, and you're chillin with a 10 that'll buy you clothes, food, and probably on birth control 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

city-of-god2jpg.jpg

word............

now are you fluent in portuguese?

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

This is the main problem right here. Eliminate this thought from your mind. I don't ever want you to think this, or write this ever again in your life. Rid yourself of this mindset. You will never be widly successful with women, beautiful ones anyway, with this mindset. She's single. Yall flirt alot. Ask her out.
THIS.
It's all about confidence OP. Everyone gets rejected, but if you're not even willing to take that risk then you'll never end up with a dime. She says no, you might be embarrassed for a little while, but life goes on. She says yes, and you're chillin with a 10 that'll buy you clothes, food, and probably on birth control 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

city-of-god2jpg.jpg

word............

now are you fluent in portuguese?

i bet she's just waiting for you my man. brazilian girls can be super friendly and flirtatious too, so even if she isnt that into you she'll definitely go out with you and almost definitely kiss you.

as far as where you take her, go wherever. she obviously isn't looking to hit a 5 star restaurant cause she can do that all day herself. in fact, she probably would be stoked to do like a normal date. go to the beach with her, get some pasteis and guarana and just kick it and talk.

remember this - this isnt like america, where if you two start playing tonsil hockey it means you get the buns. brazilian girls will make out with almost anyone, its almost like a handshake to them. so just cause you're sucking on her tongue doesn't mean you can smash. alot of girls are religious and can be a little prudish about sex.

whatever you do though, just be confident. even if you aren't, as long as you know your hot +!%%, she'll believe it too.

tell us how it goes kid. were all curious. good luck.

i bet she's just waiting for you my man. brazilian girls can be super friendly and flirtatious too, so even if she isnt that into you she'll definitely go out with you and almost definitely kiss you.

as far as where you take her, go wherever. she obviously isn't looking to hit a 5 star restaurant cause she can do that all day herself. in fact, she probably would be stoked to do like a normal date. go to the beach with her, get some pasteis and guarana and just kick it and talk.

remember this - this isnt like america, where if you two start playing tonsil hockey it means you get the buns. brazilian girls will make out with almost anyone, its almost like a handshake to them. so just cause you're sucking on her tongue doesn't mean you can smash. alot of girls are religious and can be a little prudish about sex.

whatever you do though, just be confident. even if you aren't, as long as you know your hot +!%%, she'll believe it too.

tell us how it goes kid. were all curious. good luck.

lol I think I remember that Daviditz story, but no, I'm not that type of dude. From what I've observed though, these rich Brazilian chicks won't just hook up with anyone. They aren't like the poor ones.

lol I think I remember that Daviditz story, but no, I'm not that type of dude. From what I've observed though, these rich Brazilian chicks won't just hook up with anyone. They aren't like the poor ones.

Back
Top Bottom