NT: I need yalls support and best wishes right now

I dont do too many of the extra personal posts on NT but my son just went in for a very serious heart surgery and we could use the positive vibes... This is the kind of thing i dont wish for anyone to go through. Something like this comes a long and you are completely helpless. Its all in the surgeons arms now.
Small backstory,

My son was born a little over 3 years ago with major heart defects. The first year of his life was tough, we lived at the children's hospital for the better part of that year. My son had 2 major heart surgery's by the time his was 6 months old and countless other procedures stemming from complications.  He was finally released from the hospital a few days before his 1st birthday and he has been at home living with us ever since. We knew about this surgery, and that it had to take place, but you are never truly ready for something like this.

I just watched them stroll him away and felt absolutely crushed. 
frown.gif

All the prayers, warm wishes etc.. are obviously very much appreciated. 

My prayers go out to your son and your family.

Your son is a champ. He will make it out just fine.

Awww
frown.gif

I hope everything goes great and your lil man is able to come home soon!

Keep your head up

Best wishes to you and your family brother.

I will say a prayer for your son.

Be strong and stay positive. Your boy is going to come out healed.

Damn, that's serious.

Prayers and Blessings out to your prince and your family.

Stay up fam.

i know if my son was getting open heart surgery, nt would hear from me until weeks later.
they just carted him off on a stretcher and you're on nt?
where's him mom? i'm sure she can use some support....

smh.gif
you have my support, but if you were my boy i'd probably have some
less than friendly words for you if i caught you on nt during a time like this

Originally Posted by supreme math

i know if my son was getting open heart surgery, nt would hear from me until weeks later.

smh.gif
grin.gif
 4 hour surgery sitting around in a waiting room not much else to do, funny enough they make phones that go on the internet now. I know i was floored when i found out as well.
anyways good look yall, we are big believers of energy and all the positive it can do. we unfortunately have been down this road before but because of that we realize how nice to have support is. again good looks NT
smokin.gif

Stay strong OP, prayers and blessings have been sent to your family.
My uncle had a similar situation with his son except it was a small tumor on his brain. Thankfully my little cousin is doing great now and hasn't had any problems in years.

Your son will be in my prayers I know he'll make it through the surgery fine and will walk out the hospital fist pumping like a champ!

damn fam i wanna say i sorta know watcha going through .... i dont know bout the whole surgery that right there would just make me too weak knowing my lil one is going through that ..

but when my lil girl was bout 11mon she started having seizure and she had to rush her to ER and ICU the whole nine. i didnt leave her side for a good 2 weeks until i knew she was better and everything was ok.... she gonna be 5 this yr and everything is aight but going through that was a eye opening experience dont wish that on no one !!!!

just know you got my preyer's and hope everything going to plan...

keep your head up stay strong he will be fine your family will be in my thoughts and prayers

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by supreme math

smh.gif
grin.gif
 4 hour surgery sitting around in a waiting room not much else to do, funny enough they make phones that go on the internet now.
*exits thread*

*bites tounge in fear of getting banned*

smh.gif
  @ father of the year....

Back
Top Bottom