NT: I need yalls support and best wishes right now

I Just wanted to thank everyone again for all the prayers and warm wishes. Yesterday was a long day but my sons surgery went as planned. Its obviously still a battle but his numbers are looking good and the surgical team likes how he is doing. Just felt like I should give a quick update seeing as so many people gave us their blessings. Thanks NT

Originally Posted by supreme math

i know if my son was getting open heart surgery, nt would hear from me until weeks later.
they just carted him off on a stretcher and you're on nt?
where's him mom? i'm sure she can use some support....

smh.gif
you have my support, but if you were my boy i'd probably have some
less than friendly words for you if i caught you on nt during a time like this

Believe me, you do everything possible to keep your mind off of what is going on at that moment.  If that includes NT, it includes NT. 

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I Just wanted to thank everyone again for all the prayers and warm wishes. Yesterday was a long day but my sons surgery went as planned. Its obviously still a battle but his numbers are looking good and the surgical team likes how he is doing. Just felt like I should give a quick update seeing as so many people gave us their blessings. Thanks NT

Good to hear man.

your son will be just fine man!  You seem like a great father who is providing the proper care.

Hope all ends well!

Aww I'm happy to hear that your son is doing well.

It's weird. I was at dinner yesterday and thought about this thread and wondered how he did.

NT truly affects me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

i was a lil late with my prayers but just know my prayer also included his full recovery. GOOD NEWS

Originally Posted by supreme math

i know if my son was getting open heart surgery, nt would hear from me until weeks later.
they just carted him off on a stretcher and you're on nt?
where's him mom? i'm sure she can use some support....

smh.gif
you have my support, but if you were my boy i'd probably have some
less than friendly words for you if i caught you on nt during a time like this

I'll never understand why people like you feel the need to put your 2 cents into threads like these. Who are you to judge? I hate people with holier than thou attitudes.

Anyway, OP I'm glad to hear that your son is doing well. That's great news.

I just said a little prayer for you and your little man.

As a father I cant imagine what you're going through right now, hold your head and keep the faith.

Back
Top Bottom