NT I need your help - girl problem - serious replies only

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

You should tell her how you feel so you can get it over with. Otherwise you'll spend your whole break wondering "What if". This way, the ball is in her court and she has to make the next move and you can chill w/ your friends and everything in the mean time.

typical girl answer... youll wonder what if and leave it in her court...

dead that girl.. and if she asks why... say you wasn't acting right...

if she come back around cool.. other wise.. move on to her friend...

mario23407, NT has its share of advice givers.Tommorow is the last day of school before break, so Im gonna man up and tell her. If it goes bad, Ill take the L and move on I guess. Any more advice?

similar to what I just said in another post... Be yourself. Get up, go talk to her as you, and whatever happens, happens. You gotta realize there are morepeople in the world than just her, and you have many more moments to live than just this moment(hopefully, be optimistic). If you wanna take your chances withher, do it. You know who you are and you like yourself(you haven't committed suicide so you at least co-exist with yourself, no skitzo) and I hope youdon't go around asking yourself if you could be this person or that person. Remember that you like who you are and it's an honor for her to be withyou, you aint doing *#%+ to appeal to her needs, she's seeing the minor things and you just wanna show her the finer things(word to Ne-Yo). As fortomorrow, go with that mindset and talk to her. You did it before, doing it again is so hard why? Don't worry about if it's been "too long"since you talked, or if you're babbling, just talk to her. "too long of a time", "too shy", "too quiet", "ugly","cute", "rich", those are all relative, that's what YOU think, not her. Let HER make that decision, don't make it for her oryou'll do that with the next girl, and the next girl, and soon you're dude that made the "I can't get a girl" post.

I hope you listening now, this aint the first time you've made a post like this and this aint the first time I've replied and seen many other helpfulreplies to use if you don't agree with me. There's no point in making a post asking for help if you're not gonna use the help and instead justre-word the post and make another one. All we can do is give you a suggestion on how you should approach the situation, YOU gotta act on what we say.

the friend pushing her towards you tells me that the coast is clear. GO IN!!!!!!!!!!!

then take pics and put on NT so we can know if it was worth it.

Simple.....
You had your chance and you blew it.Shoulda plucked her when she was happy about the rose......now move on to the next %!!!%

Here's my advice.

Pull her aside and tell her how you feel. Tell her that you like her. But don't be telling her that you're in love with her and all that. Girlsaren't trying to be hearing that, especially young ones. Girls at that age want attention. Scratch that, girls no matter what age, want attention. Butalways remember, CONFIDENCE. Girls like that. If you approach her about telling her how you feel like it ain't no thang, then you're straight. But ifyou simp up and tell her how you feel in a sissy way, then yeah, you takin' an L.

i dono to me it seems like you mightve missed an easy shot man.

when you gave her the rose and stuff she was feeling you heavy, you had a layup there man
now she trying to get you to go to her, thats a bit tougher

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Simple.....
You had your chance and you blew it.Shoulda plucked her when she was happy about the rose......now move on to the next %!!!%

word.

everyone's telling you to just be yourself and everything. but basically just move on, girls rarely make the first movewhen they're dealing with a guy when they are young, since you seem like your in highschool. she was talking with you for 3 months and you haventdone anything to get with her so shes moving on cus she doesnt have anymore hope and she doesnt want to wait for you. you took an L, next time don't takeso long to get with a girl if both of you like each other. only way to fix it is to tell her what you feel or what you want

C Money 88 05, you obviosuly know i learnt !!!@the hard way
laugh.gif
. Im gonna go tommorow with the mindset you said and seewhat happens. Ill use that advice for sure.

Back
Top Bottom