NT I present my business plan

me and a buddy have decided to make a website kinda like ebay and craigslist. the thing is we wont have any fees like ebay does but there will be auction andbuy it now. i know alot of people are getting tired of ebays monopolies and we decided to do this. for about the 1st 6 months we'll introduce the site withknow fees, if it goes good we'll introduce fees for some side money. we will make a majority of the money off of the ads we run. what do u think. how muchshould i invest in this

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

me and a buddy have decided to make a website kinda like ebay and craigslist. the thing is we wont have any fees like ebay does but there will be auction and buy it now. i know alot of people are getting tired of ebays monopolies and we decided to do this. for about the 1st 6 months we'll introduce the site with know fees, if it goes good we'll introduce fees for some side money. we will make a majority of the money off of the ads we run. what do u think. how much should i invest in this
you will fail miserably.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I see know one using this service.

y?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but seriously, you're gonna need to have fees at first or not have fees at all.

it won't go over well if you introduce fees say, a year down the line.

not really, alot cheaper to post, and if the customers dont like the cheap fees we'll remove them and completely go off of ads

not really, alot cheaper to post, and if the customers dont like the cheap fees we'll remove them and completely go off of ads
i'm just saying, i would choose if you want fees or not from the jump, and don't switch.

maybe just charge a very low final value fee.

what kind of buyer/seller protection will you have?
what kind of payments will you accept?
how will anybody prove that someone paid for something and/or shipped an item?

you're gonna need dough.

me and a buddy have decided to make a website kinda like ebay and craigslist. the thing is we wont have any fees like ebay does but there will be auction and buy it now. i know alot of people are getting tired of ebays monopolies and we decided to do this. for about the 1st 6 months we'll introduce the site with know fees, if it goes good we'll introduce fees for some side money. we will make a majority of the money off of the ads we run. what do u think. how much should i invest in this
why?

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Soo basically, it's still eBay.

with know fees for 6 months dude.

The point of his new website is to compete against eBay's fees. After those 6 months, his new website would be pointless.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but seriously, you're gonna need to have fees at first or not have fees at all.

it won't go over well if you introduce fees say, a year down the line.

lawl caught me too

Back
Top Bottom