NT I present ta u, the olive fusion 9's.....( SIGH )

The Air JordanOlive IX (9) originally released more than 15 years ago and then again in 2002. The coveted black/varsity red/light olivecolor scheme is being brought back to life through the latest hybrid, the Air Jordan Force IX(9). The AJF 9 is featured in the classic look complete with a black leather upper, light olive, varsity red accents andfinished off with a patent leather midsole. This fusion model follows past Air Jordan IX designs as itincorporates an original colorway like the other releases in the collection. Look for the Air Jordan Force IX Premier to hit retailers this weekend.

Air Jordan Force Premier 9
Release Date: 05/01/09
Colorway: Black-Varsity Red-Light Olive
Retail Price: $175

dc5364a73eeda8d45030f85ede9ee4a6c8a7e10c.jpg

Dis won't end good....
26f86810cae1678d5483f880d7812320.gif

As if powder blue wasn't bad enough...just give us real IXs! But thanks for the pic

for those who are wonderin when this will end... when every number J is in a fusion... although i do believe they will leave a few shoes alone.. (justopinion)... im pretty sure the team J's wont get a fusion.. and if they do it will be all bad...

DOUBLE SIGH!

still rather the OG olives....these fusin 9's had been a fail to me for some time now...

....The coveted black/varsity red/light olive color scheme is being brought back to life through the latest hybrid,...>

I have the 2002 version, and quite like them....... but Olives were never coveted.
They sat and sat in 1994 and they did the same again in 2002.

Back
Top Bottom