NT - I seen the sexiest woman ever today - complete fail

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by TD The God

n510520830_1824875_8435.jpg

I like the shape of her feet

glasses.gif

foot fetish???
nerd.gif

Next time I'm up there training...I'mma get some cell phone video....she bad....I stand bythat fact...she got that little mouse face...she cute

Oh and Senky...I <3 yah.....(for my girl, whenever she finds this thread....snoopin +@!heifer)

Next time I'm up there training...I'mma get some cell phone video....she bad....I stand by that fact...she got that little mouse face...she cute

Oh and Senky...I <3 yah.....(for my girl, whenever she finds this thread....snoopin +@! heifer)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Next time I'm up there training...I'mma get some cell phone video....she bad....I stand by that fact...she got that little mouse face...she cute

Oh and Senky...I <3 yah.....(for my girl, whenever she finds this thread....snoopin +@! heifer)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

How did u find her facebook and name?
Her mom was a famous Canadian track athlete...her Wikipedia has all of her kids name onit....then i did some FB Group detect work and found her....but her joint is on private, so the good pics is unattainable

the complete fail in the title is no lie. shes definitely not ugly but never a 10... such disappointment

Originally Posted by Dakingii

How did u find her facebook and name?
Her mom was a famous Canadian track athlete...her Wikipedia has all of her kids name on it....then i did some FB Group detect work and found her....but her joint is on private, so the good pics is unattainable
Dang man u went all out
laugh.gif
, a true NT detective indeed

Back
Top Bottom