NT - I seen the sexiest woman ever today - complete fail

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by J Capo

Okay...I found her facebook and name.....her is a blurry pic

She is mixed, mom was a track star (black/indian) pops has to be white....

n500689209_709790_7177.jpg

He isn't lying. 'Tasha is
eek.gif
in person. Rear-end is crazy.

Edit: Im shocked and not shocked at the same time that she made it onto NT.

Finally, a believer.....and my thing is...the only reason I made this thread was cause she is only 17....when I first saw her, months ago....I thought she was a grown woman looking like..I ain't tryna get with young girl....just trying share what I see with NT....but they aint ready....

You go to school wit her or you run?

Not school, but I be at the track center from time to time, met her when she had a part-time gig w/Nike. She not too recently either turned 18 or 19 I cantquite remember.

Next time I'm up there training...I'mma get some cell phone video....she bad....I stand by that fact...she got that little mouse face...she cute

Oh and Senky...I <3 yah.....(for my girl, whenever she finds this thread....snoopin +@! heifer)

Ahhh there it is, still fiendin' for the mousies I see. How'd it workout with the mouse faced older female whom you posted a picture of her foot andasked for the detectives help in finding?

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Next time I'm up there training...I'mma get some cell phone video....she bad....I stand by that fact...she got that little mouse face...she cute

Oh and Senky...I <3 yah.....(for my girl, whenever she finds this thread....snoopin +@! heifer)

Ahhh there it is, still fiendin' for the mousies I see. How'd it workout with the mouse faced older female whom you posted a picture of her foot and asked for the detectives help in finding?

- Tical.

Actually....my girl found that thread and went off on me....detects found nuthin, ah well....I'm happy withmines

Originally Posted by finnns2003

she's not bad, but i've seen sexier, in both d.c. and tokyo. so no, she's not the sexiest ever

Well.....GO BUFFALO!!!!
frown.gif
laugh.gif
the bills play in toronto soon man, phins will give those canadian fans a nice treat

i wish i took pics of some of the chicks i saw in tokyo. seriously, the type that will make you stop in a super crowded subway station and stare

the things you would say to yourself when your alone in the room looking at female pics, i said while looking in here and not knowing my girlfriend was asleepon the bed
roll.gif
short term memory FTL.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Originally Posted by derryj3

G'damn!!! Must be two sides!!
Shawty is super fine in those last pics!
n510520830_1809126_6189.jpg

n510520830_1826501_3975.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
She's definitely one of the sexiest girls I've seen, at least in the last pic.

You guys would be surprised how some of these 15-17 year olds be looking, I'm in that age group and I find it hard to believe at times.

yea she looks late 20s early 30s....def not 17

her stock is overstated.... but I'd still pass her my baton

Back
Top Bottom