NT I think I might be autistic (or crazy).

I have to admit I'm a little on the crazy side.

But do you guys ever wonder if your really autistic(or crazy), and you just don't know it. And everything seems normal in your world, but in the"real" world you are actually autistic(or crazy). And everybody treats you normally because that's how people treat autistic(or crazy) people. So honestly, if you were autistic(or crazy) you would never know it, because life would go on "normally" from your point of view.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Idk I was just thinkin this the other day, because I apparently have a hard time communicating with some people. They never get the big picture that I'mtrying to present. So sometimes I wonder if I'm going over ppls heads, or if I'm autistic(or CRAZY!).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

name of drugs?

haha

nah but seriously, i think i know what your talking about..

being in abnormal psych class, i learned that crazy people do not feel crazy..

so everybody in this world could be crazy in their own way, but are never diagnosed and do not feel it..
but that might be my ADD talking. lol

You use of the word ******ed is off man...my little cousin is mentally ******ed and you, my man, are just confused.

i know i ain't ******ed...if you thought about the possibility of you being ******ed doesn't that mean you're not? Because you just said if you areretarded you view things normally..so obviously you gotta be normal to suspect that you are ******ed..I'm confusing myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

You use of the word ******ed is off man...my little cousin is mentally ******ed and you, my man, are just confused.

co-sign.

Understandable.

I was just wondering if anybody ever thought this? Like on some matrix steez where your universe is not what you perceive it to be.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

co-sign.

Understandable.

I was just wondering if anybody ever thought this? Like on some matrix steez where your universe is not what you perceive it to be.

In all seriousness I used to think like this when I was much younger, most people think the world revolves around them in some form
laugh.gif

name of drugs?

Life
tired.gif

I do have some nice substance on deck, but some acquaintances have said it's not good to take them when your in a bad time in your life. Like I amright now. So I'm holding them off
tired.gif

name of drugs?

Life
tired.gif

I do have some nice substance on deck, but some acquaintances have said it's not good to take them when your in a bad time in your life. Like I am right now. So I'm holding them off
tired.gif

truth, you'll go nuts

name of drugs?

Life
tired.gif

I do have some nice substance on deck, but some acquaintances have said it's not good to take them when your in a bad time in your life. Like I am right now. So I'm holding them off
tired.gif

truth, you'll go nuts

Yea and from my research they lose potency with time
smh.gif
so I'm thinkin of just toughin it out.
laugh.gif

But back to topic...

Should I change the topic to "NT I THINK I MIGHT BE CRAZY" - does that make more sense? Again my lack of ability to express my thoughts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom