NT I think I might be autistic (or crazy).

im actually autistic, and i think that im too normal to be autistic sometimes. im like any other regular person without a disability, but i do have my moments.(48537498534 people in in n out burger the other day and i was freaking out)

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

im actually autistic, and i think that im too normal to be autistic. im like any other regular person without a disability, but i do have my moments.

Explain? Now you really got me thinkin I actually may be autistic...

Originally Posted by buggz05

im actually autistic, and i think that im too normal to be autistic. im like any other regular person without a disability, but i do have my moments.

the best way to know if your autistic is to look up symptoms online, or see a doctor. if it has stuff that you do, then you probably are.

i saw an aspergers book and like half of it was me.
laugh.gif

the best way to know if your autistic is to look up symptoms online, or see a doctor. if it has stuff that you do, then you probably are.

laugh.gif

Sadly I've already looked it up before and I kind of did fit the description. Sometimes though I don't believe some of the hooplah with symptomsand such. What did you do after you found out you might be autistic?

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

i think it was a pre-yuku confessions thread where i said something like
Sometimes I think I'm ******ed and everyone knows except me.
so i feel you.

I think I remember that. You may be the reason I'm thinkin like this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So thats why you cant post pictures.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and his post after yours proves he STILL can't post pics
laugh.gif

and man...seems like you do a lot of thinking on your spare time huh?

just lay off the substances as long as you can because like you said...they'll do more harm than usual in your situation as of now

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So thats why you cant post pictures.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and his post after yours proves he STILL can't post pics
laugh.gif

and man...seems like you do a lot of thinking on your spare time huh?

just lay off the substances as long as you can because like you said...they'll do more harm than usual in your situation as of now

Realtalk though, I've been clean since August. I'm kind of lying because I've
pimp.gif
3 times since. November, and twice in the last 3 weeks. I think I may be savingthis particular substance for the 20th though.

laugh.gif

Sadly I've already looked it up before and I kind of did fit the description. Sometimes though I don't believe some of the hooplah with symptoms and such. What did you do after you found out you might be autistic?

forgot about the thread but..

i was like 5 or something when i was diagnosed or something, so i didn't care, all i did was want to go home and watch cartoons.
laugh.gif
im 17 now, graduating HS in june...

I'm thinking about doing a documentary on Autism. Autism is an EPIDEMIC right now, and pretty soon in the not so distant future, 1 out of 4 babies will be born autistic. Hold up that was kind of OD. I'm looking up the actual number...

Today the incidence of autism in the United States is 1 in 150 children, according to published CDC reports, a horrific increase from the end of the 1970s, when the ratio of autism in our society was 1 in 10,000, before the cell phone, wireless and similar technologies were introduced into the environment that produce radio waves. Tamara Mariea, founder of Internal Balance(TM), Inc., is releasing findings from more than five years of research on clients with autism, and other membrane sensitivity disorders that point to electromagnetic radiation stress, which increases with the proliferation of cell phone and wireless use, as one of the potentially major root causes of the explosion of autistic cases in the past two decades. Electromagnetic radiation stress in people's lives continues to explode as radio waves in the air that carry the latest communication technology such as cell phones and wireless computers bombard our bodies.
that's like 15000% (I think) increase in autism birth rate from 1970 to 2007.

Back
Top Bottom