NT I !+*+#@ up I just fought my brother....man I feel like crap

Sometimes you gotta show dudes the business thats the only way you can get the respect you deserve. i say dont feel bad you just disciplined a misbehavedchild.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Originally Posted by Luong1209

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"NINJA ALWAYS TRYNA EAT SOMEONE'S BURGER!!!"

roll.gif
.....i couldnt imagine if he had ate the whole meal, coke, fries& all......

What if he really come through blasting though....
wouldn't even expect it..word to Kane in Menace II society

mann y is everybody asking for a video lol...dude is depressed he just beat his brothers *+% and yall want a video haha.

I believe you man. It be like that. Your brother upped that strap so you shouldn't feel bad. Big bro is supposed to teach lil bro lessons. That *!+#wasn't cool. My brother's would have thumped on me too
grin.gif
. You aight. Don't even feel bad. You did a good thing. He's lucky it was you thattaught him that lesson instead of "life".

Gary >NY >ATL. We just shoot our lil brothers.
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
You dumb rav. Leave that man alone... he's being for real.

man I'm not takng pics....and who the %#$@ records fights....you can say ducktales or whatever...but I'm not about to provide proof

Originally Posted by CB94

I believe you man. It be like that. Your brother upped that strap so you shouldn't feel bad. Big bro is supposed to teach lil bro lessons. That *!+# wasn't cool. My brother's would have thumped on me too
grin.gif
. You aight. Don't even feel bad. You did a good thing. He's lucky it was you that taught him that lesson instead of "life".
Word because if it was somebody else your topic could've changed to "NT my brother was killed", So you did the right thing just nexttime you talk to him..explain to him why you beat his *#!

Well from experience anytime stuff like this goes down they usually back to normal the next morning

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

I dont ever go all out fighting my brothers.. One thing ive never done while fighting them is hit em in their faces.. I guess its just something you dont do..
I know other dudes who be beatin' the mess out of each other though

Same here. As soon as someone got hit in the face it was OD.

man y'all be aite dog. i don't have any brothers but friends that are close like brothers. and we threw the hands. just keep it close. if youweren't there you don't know about it. y'all have bruises say y'all were fighting someone else. burn one or crack a bottle later y'all willbe tight. cant be a pushover both of y'all stood up like men should.

for some reason this made me think about that line from boys-n-the-hood "I'll get my brother to shoot you in the face"

That cheeseburger vid got me dying over here..But dont sweat it fam yall probably going to make up & be cool again soon.

Back
Top Bottom