NT I !+*+#@ up I just fought my brother....man I feel like crap

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

So I fought my brother....he was playing to much...he put a gun in my home boy face on some playing stuff...but we grown men you don't play like that. So I got mad and cursed him out...so he just got to the point of "look stop talking fight me" to me it wasn't serious...but acted like he had it out for me....so I let the little dude toss me around, because I really didn't want to fight him....so my boys break it up...but m brother keep runnin his mouth so I just get to the point where I'm like @*%! it...we get outside I tell my homeboy to let him go...so he let's him go and ...I beat the hell out of him in the front yard....he gets mad....his pride hurt ...says he gone kill me and he dips out. I feel like $%*$ because I fought him like I would a stranger
seriously....

Me and my brother used to fight ALL the time, some knives even got pulled at one point.
But we are over that now and act like civil human beings.
smile.gif
So dont worry, I am sure you and your brother will reconcile things.

What the hell is going on in this thread?

I see nothing wrong with fighting brothers.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

who would take a murder charge with a witness you would have to murder to get away with (who happens to be an immediate family member)?

the strap might not have been loaded, dude might have been so *@+#@ made that he was scared to dump, who knows...

deal is, you taking too much time out of your day to get at the dude. just hit him with a
indifferent.gif
and keep it moving.
Youre right...I just got caught up with all these groupies coming to their girlfriends defense...for all those trying to take shots,
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
, no really,
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

so that's how ya feel, huh?

cue seinfeld theater gif....
4q34hd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok now that I have read all the pages I missed and this KOREAN DAVE dude trying to go in on me...is he sheed with another sn???? But yeah back to thepoint....KOREAN DIVA why the %@$% will my bro shoot me??? The ninja might be mad but he isn't crazy....and you say where the gun at??? Dumb #$% I took itfrom him before shhh got heated and got rid of it....now let's get on you bruh...you all salty for what ninja just joined niketalk and all ready need arival....maybe your having a bad day...your girl maybe dumped you...you probably lost your pokemon cards....your penis pump probably stop working I don'tknow....maybe kim Jong il raped you or something...but damn you're a salty dude

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Oh no, he called me a square! Gasp! He got my play on words!

(Man, they ain't NEVER freeing Free the Chief bro
ohwell.gif
)

you were Free The Chief? i used to abhor that dude, most high and supreme hater on NT, yet so eloquent with the hate...
laugh.gif

LOLZ...youre right...youre way more entertaining...nothing better than bad jokes and sh!# that don't make sense in the morning.
indifferent.gif

come on, fam. you following a dude around a message board to take shots at him.

even THB don't do that.

indifferent.gif

__ please... I ain't never been a hater.

Ok now that I have read all the pages I missed and this KOREAN DAVE dude trying to go in on me...is he sheed with another sn???? But yeah back to the point....KOREAN DIVA why the %@$% will my bro shoot me??? The ninja might be mad but he isn't crazy....and you say where the gun at??? Dumb #$% I took it from him before shhh got heated and got rid of it....now let's get on you bruh...you all salty for what ninja just joined niketalk and all ready need a rival....maybe your having a bad day...your girl maybe dumped you...you probably lost your pokemon cards....your penis pump probably stop working I don't know....maybe kim Jong il raped you or something...but damn you're a salty dude
indifferent.gif
Korean Diva? Why would your brother shoot you??? Youthe one sayin he wanted to kill you, h0. Ninja? Kim Jong Ill??? Youre terrible. Silly dude. I seen you edited this comment once, try editing it a couple moretimes...maybe you might get a laugh from me. Ill come back when you have something better. Tell your sister I said hi. And last, I didn't just joinNiketalk, I just dont create retarted threads that noone cares for, ya AYO.

*Bonus* Seriously, whos salty? Read your comment again and answer that.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

who would take a murder charge with a witness you would have to murder to get away with (who happens to be an immediate family member)?

the strap might not have been loaded, dude might have been so *@+#@ made that he was scared to dump, who knows...

deal is, you taking too much time out of your day to get at the dude. just hit him with a
indifferent.gif
and keep it moving.
Youre right...I just got caught up with all these groupies coming to their girlfriends defense...for all those trying to take shots,
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
, no really,
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, typical NTer response...

i don't even like this dude

roll.gif

but you all "LOOK AT ALL THE HOLES IN HIS STORY! WHY AINT HE POP YOU? SO MANY INCONSISTANCIES"

indifferent.gif

http://www.oddpic.com/data/508/*****slap.gif

Ok now that I have read all the pages I missed and this KOREAN DAVE dude trying to go in on me...is he sheed with another sn???? But yeah back to the point....KOREAN DIVA why the %@$% will my bro shoot me??? The ninja might be mad but he isn't crazy....and you say where the gun at??? Dumb #$% I took it from him before shhh got heated and got rid of it....now let's get on you bruh...you all salty for what ninja just joined niketalk and all ready need a rival....maybe your having a bad day...your girl maybe dumped you...you probably lost your pokemon cards....your penis pump probably stop working I don't know....maybe kim Jong il raped you or something...but damn you're a salty dude
indifferent.gif
Korean Diva? Why would your brother shoot you??? You the one sayin he wanted to kill you, h0. Ninja? Kim Jong Ill??? Youre terrible. Silly dude. I seen you edited this comment once, try editing it a couple more times...maybe you might get a laugh from me. Ill come back when you have something better. Tell your sister I said hi. And last, I didn't just join Niketalk, I just dont create retarted threads that noone cares for, ya AYO.

You're still posting in my thread??? You a clown bruh, and everybody see that. Straight e-thuggin...be careful there are alot of viruses going around sowrap it up when you're +$#!*@# your modem herb
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Korean Diva? Why would your brother shoot you??? You the one sayin he wanted to kill you, h0. Ninja? Kim Jong Ill??? Youre terrible. Silly dude. I seen you edited this comment once, try editing it a couple more times...maybe you might get a laugh from me. Ill come back when you have something better. Tell your sister I said hi. And last, I didn't just join Niketalk, I just dont create retarted threads that noone cares for, ya AYO.

You're still posting in my thread??? You a clown bruh, and everybody see that. Straight e-thuggin...be careful there are alot of viruses going around so wrap it up when you're +$#!*@# your modem herb
indifferent.gif
Ok Whoopie , that was really scary so its been noted...you should find somethingnew to do because starting relevant threads aint it...this is probably more your speed...
frist%20prostitute.JPG

beige_two_door_restroom.jpg

070916_mens_bathroom-thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom