NT if you see this mexican lady on your corner dont be alarmed VOL. best $5 bucks you've ever spent.

Originally Posted by socluis90

If you ever in LA and see one of these carts do not hesitate to stop
bacon_wrapped_hot_dog.jpg

smh.gif
at them charging like $5 for them hotdogs. drunk afterclubbing hunger pangs ftl.

pimp.gif

Unfortunately I don't see that lady in the South Loop. Whats the deal? They got this lil taco truck hidden away on Racine off the X20 bus stop that I havebeen dying to try. But taco trucks are pretty much guaranteed to give you the bubble guts.

I remember when I used to live in Texas my mom AND pops when find a real authentic mexican person at their jobs and drop stacks on bags of tamales. Sometimesthey would do exchanges....Fried Chicken for Tamales.

-The Jucie

we have those on the move " hot catering" trucks that drive around town, mainly to construction sites... best food around.. another lady was sellingtamales out of her van. good stuff.

tamales are more a cold weather food around here.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

taco trucks produce some of the bombest food ever
pimp.gif
Yeah there good but afterwords when you gotta go
sick.gif
tired.gif
maybe i've been eating it for long enough where things dont really get too wild after the fact. dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing

Unfortunately I don't see that lady in the South Loop. Whats the deal? They got this lil taco truck hidden away on Racine off the X20 bus stop that I have been dying to try. But taco trucks are pretty much guaranteed to give you the bubble guts.

my man i think thats your problem, because i honestly dont even remember seeing a mexican in the south loop PERIOD. lol, trydrivin west a little ...
but yo where them taco trucks at? i dont think i've ever seen one in the city itself, i remember seeing one in joliet andthem joints were straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Unfortunately I don't see that lady in the South Loop. Whats the deal? They got this lil taco truck hidden away on Racine off the X20 bus stop that I have been dying to try. But taco trucks are pretty much guaranteed to give you the bubble guts.

my man i think thats your problem, because i honestly dont even remember seeing a mexican in the south loop PERIOD. lol, try drivin west a little ...
but yo where them taco trucks at? i dont think i've ever seen one in the city itself, i remember seeing one in joliet and them joints were straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man go to the West Fulton Market in Chicago and head north on May street. There is alot of like construction, and multiple wholesalemeat/vegetable/fish markets. You walk down that street and you will run into a taco truck. I had to get some headshots done over there, I took my girl downthere and the Latino beasts were in rare form
laugh.gif
It's a proven factthat in Chicago mexican and black dudes LOVE asian females more than anything. My girl and her friends are not allowed in the pizza joint next to my apartment.To much Tom Foolery in there.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

I typically shy away from purchasing foodstuffs from the same venue crack is sold....

yea it's all good until you die of diarrhea . Do you know how dirty the food can get ? some don't even use glove
All the people I buy from wear gloves....but I feel you.

In Queens, NY. The tamale ladies are EVERYWHERE....

Theres a guy on 6th & 32nd in NYC that I buy from every other week. Real nice guy.

Mexican food FTW.

why do people say "this kinda food is gonna make you poop your guts out" ?!?
sick.gif
smh.gif

any type of food that you dont eat on the regular is gonna make you have to go to the bathroom, its more or less a speedbump in your diet, and its just away of your digestive system gettin used to the foreign food....DUUHHH!

bacon_wrapped_hot_dog.jpg
shes sweaty as hell i bet you some of it dripped on theskillet
mad.gif
....hurry up with them dogs lady....she kinda reminds me of mygrandma
laugh.gif

why do people say "this kinda food is gonna make you poop your guts out" ?!?
sick.gif
smh.gif

any type of food that you dont eat on the regular is gonna make you have to go to the bathroom, its more or less a speedbump in your diet, and its just a way of your digestive system gettin used to the foreign food....DUUHHH
Word.

A few months ago my Persian friend gave me a Halal lamb, bell pepper and onion sandwich and I had to run to the bathroom. He was apologizing but I was like"Dont worry about it, I just haven't eaten this stuff in years."

Its gonna happen.

My mom being friends with all the ladies in the neighborhood FTW!! They always bring us free tamales, strawberries, cherries, broccoli, lettuce, cauliflower.Anything you can think of they bring over.

Man go to the West Fulton Market in Chicago and head north on May street. There is alot of like construction, and multiple wholesale meat/vegetable/fish markets. You walk down that street and you will run into a taco truck. I had to get some headshots done over there, I took my girl down there and the Latino beasts were in rare form
laugh.gif
It's a proven fact that in Chicago mexican and black dudes LOVE asian females more than anything. My girl and her friends are not allowed in the pizza joint next to my apartment. To much Tom Foolery in there.
laugh.gif

LMFAO...man them older latinos ALWAYS be on beast mode in the city, they'll literally smash anything that has a ({}), nolie...
so you says its on fulton right? you know theyre hours, im honestly thinkin on hittin this truck up a little later...

I typically don't rock with Mexican's like that, too many bad encounters, but those look FYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEE

location ... NOW!!!

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I need an empanada lady doing this in Queens.
Astoria Blvd... like 90 something street..
Damn that's too far. I need to get an empanada this week. It's been too long since I had a real one.

Back
Top Bottom