NT if you see this mexican lady on your corner dont be alarmed VOL. best $5 bucks you've ever spent.

If you're in Alameda, and you see one of these
taco-truck-gallery.gif
, buy something!

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Man go to the West Fulton Market in Chicago and head north on May street. There is alot of like construction, and multiple wholesale meat/vegetable/fish markets. You walk down that street and you will run into a taco truck. I had to get some headshots done over there, I took my girl down there and the Latino beasts were in rare form
laugh.gif
It's a proven fact that in Chicago mexican and black dudes LOVE asian females more than anything. My girl and her friends are not allowed in the pizza joint next to my apartment. To much Tom Foolery in there.
laugh.gif

LMFAO...man them older latinos ALWAYS be on beast mode in the city, they'll literally smash anything that has a ({}), no lie...
so you says its on fulton right? you know theyre hours, im honestly thinkin on hittin this truck up a little later...

Naw man sorry. I don't know the hours. Everytime I went down there it was like around noon. Even if you don't find a truck down there,there is still some great places to grab some hot food down there.

-The Juice

they stepped their game up around my way, these dudes sell door-to-door in my neighborhood every week. CRACK.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by jrp44

I need an empanada lady doing this in Queens.
Astoria Blvd... like 90 something street..
Damn that's too far. I need to get an empanada this week. It's been too long since I had a real one.
108th around the ice king of Corona a few blocks up

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Originally Posted by jrp44

I need an empanada lady doing this in Queens.
Astoria Blvd... like 90 something street..
Damn that's too far. I need to get an empanada this week. It's been too long since I had a real one.
108th around the ice king of Corona a few blocks up
Yea I've heard of that one. My goal is to get there before the end of summer.

I have to have an elote (corn) every now and again...been dodging the food-poisoning from the mayo being out all damn day for a couple of decades. (knocks onwood)...

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Had one of these yesterday from the lady with the shopping cart:[/color]
elote1.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Appreciated[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]- Arriba La Maquina![/color]

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

If you're in Alameda, and you see one of these
taco-truck-gallery.gif
, buy something!
eek.gif
I bought from that truck on fruitvale in Oakland lastweekend. Me and the girl I was with was grubbing on the burritos the whole time while we were chilling in Lake Merritt.

Originally Posted by CruzAzul9

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Had one of these yesterday from the lady with the shopping cart:[/color]
elote1.jpg

pimp.gif

man, i havent had one of those in a while. Swap Meet food FTW

Originally Posted by CruzAzul9

elote1.jpg

pimp.gif

Had this in East Oakland last week, mmm, it's the bizness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom