NT im having girl problems smh

When my ex girlfriend was cheating on me she started to act your current girlfriend. It is as if my ex girlfriend guilty conscience was kicking in.

Originally Posted by RedMan

When my ex girlfriend was cheating on me she started to act your current girlfriend. It is as if my ex girlfriend guilty conscience was kicking in.

suspicion always haunts the guilty mind...http://

Originally Posted by leothegod

im not the type to vent about my girl or anything but i have to with this situation....

Heres the scenerio; my girlfriend and i are walking towards the movie theather to watch Avatar, theres a buffalo wild wings on the right and the parking lot on the left. Now a female walks out of buffalo wild wings toward the parking lot right in front of us i didnt notice, we keep walking get into the movie theather, watch the movie, then go to dinner, have a great dinner, get home watch another movie, she bounces goes to sleep, in the morning i wake up call her to see whats up for today, she goes "i saw u stare at that girls butt" im like what? are you serious? im like what girl? she tells me she was wearing a blue italia sweater, i keep on asking if shes serious...it just keeps building up as the DAY progresses so now its like 11pm east coast and shes still going on about this talking about breaking up never talking to me again etc, for one i didnt even notice the chick, two i have no memory of even looking at the chick at all (i have no memory of her even walking in front of us), my girl says i even turned my head to look at her. now shes like if u would just have told the truth from the begining i wouldnt be mad...the crazy thing about it is she was never the jealous type at all, as soon as i come home things change?
eyes.gif
idk NT i need some input on this situation....
smh.gif
this is crazy
indifferent.gif
take her advice and dead it.

pics broses malone

and i hate to be the pessimistic one... but she's been cheatin while you've been gone
ohwell.gif

Do you happen to have pics of the girl's butt who was leaving Buffalo Wild Wings?
nerd.gif

But in all seriousness, it's one of two things:
1.) She is doing shady stuff behind your back and that's why she is all of the sudden acting like this.
2.) You are learning a fatal flaw about her now.

I say keep it moving

Originally Posted by Kim1

Sounds like she is fishing for a reason to break up b/c that's petty %$@#
Pretty much what I thought. Making problems out of nothing is a sign of her wanting out.

Originally Posted by filly413

Sounds like she jus tryna get ridda you fam, if I was tryna pass blame and get outta a relationship I'd pull some slick Rick %%$ like that.. Jus my two sense tho

cosign

sometimes i dont even relize if im staring at %+# its like automatic if i see a hot girl.This probly happend to you.

mango-habanero @@#**
pimp.gif
, Tasting a notha mans sauce FTMFL
smh.gif
dump her she's cheatin... And no pics?

Originally Posted by rawjs

Do you happen to have pics of the girl's butt who was leaving Buffalo Wild Wings?
nerd.gif

But in all seriousness, it's one of two things:
1.) She is doing shady stuff behind your back and that's why she is all of the sudden acting like this.
2.) You are learning a fatal flaw about her now.

I say keep it moving

Couldn't have put it better!

Yeah... Next her before she Next's you bro...... and you know you was looking too... Just go find that chick that you were looking at and SMash

Pics/

she was probably cheating on you. if not she was tired of you and was just looking for a reason to break up. you should spin it on her and make her feel likecrap.

PLEASE DO NOT SIMP AND TRY TO GET HER BACK. IT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.

you should really flip the script on her..but be smart about it...its a game homie...dont hate the playa hate the game

Originally Posted by leothegod

im not the type to vent about my girl or anything but i have to with this situation....

Heres the scenerio; my girlfriend and i are walking towards the movie theather to watch Avatar, theres a buffalo wild wings on the right and the parking lot on the left. Now a female walks out of buffalo wild wings toward the parking lot right in front of us i didnt notice, we keep walking get into the movie theather, watch the movie, then go to dinner, have a great dinner, get home watch another movie, she bounces goes to sleep, in the morning i wake up call her to see whats up for today, she goes "i saw u stare at that girls butt" im like what? are you serious? im like what girl? she tells me she was wearing a blue italia sweater, i keep on asking if shes serious...it just keeps building up as the DAY progresses so now its like 11pm east coast and shes still going on about this talking about breaking up never talking to me again etc, for one i didnt even notice the chick, two i have no memory of even looking at the chick at all (i have no memory of her even walking in front of us), my girl says i even turned my head to look at her. now shes like if u would just have told the truth from the begining i wouldnt be mad...the crazy thing about it is she was never the jealous type at all, as soon as i come home things change?
eyes.gif
idk NT i need some input on this situation....
smh.gif
this is crazy
indifferent.gif
Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?

Back
Top Bottom