NT, I'm Having Girl Problems

well i woulda told her earlier buy she went traveling during summer. So Couldn't have told her any sooner

Originally Posted by TheSource408

So i've liked this girl for about 4 months but never told her i liked her. On monday while I was chillin with her and some friends I decided I was gonna man up and tell her. But before i got the chance to tell her that night ,from out of nowhere she tells me who she likes.. I was LIKE %@*!!! The thing is I'm the only one She trusted to tell . So my question to you NT is What do I do Now? ShouldI still tell her or should i take that dreaded L for waiting to long ?
SMH.

well i woulda told her earlier buy she went traveling during summer. So Couldn't have told her any sooner
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If your G was correct, you should've been traveling with her.. Youwere setup for failure from the jump.. Lock this thread up.[/color]

Aye... The L? Take it...

TheSource408 wrote:
So i've liked this girl for about 4 months but never told her i liked her. On monday while I was chillin with her and some friends I decided I was gonna man up and tell her. But before i got the chance to tell her that night ,from out of nowhere she tells me who she likes.. I was LIKE %@*!!! The thing is I'm the only one She trusted to tell . So my question to you NT is What do I do Now? ShouldI still tell her or should i take that dreaded L for waiting to long ?
SMH.

See, the problem I have with this. Is instead of just taking an immediate L, you prolonged your L for 4 months? Allowed yourself to build up feelingsand I know you had dreams/ fantasies about yall dating and all kinds of stuff too... you don't even deserve the emoticon, just a pure SMH

if you was really feeling her and i was you at that point i woulda told her how i felt immediately.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

She went with her Family..
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just kidding my man, take the L though.. there's plenty of females out there.[/color]

Aye... word, besides... She's not that hot bro

yeah four months is just too long. During those four months did you make it obvious that you liked her or did you act like a straight up friend to her.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

She went with her Family..
Just kidding my man, take the L though.. there's plenty of females out there.

Aye... word, besides... She's not that hot bro
nerd.gif
pics?

Originally Posted by DCaz102

yeah four months is just too long. During those four months did you make it obvious that you liked her or did you act like a straight up friend to her.

She went on Vacation and just got back like last months .. but while we chilled i played it border line. Showing I was intrested without it being oblivious

I don't see how this happens over & over.

If you like a girl, make moves don't put the vagina on a pedestal. The worst thing that could happen is you swing and you miss...but you weren'thitting before anyways. So what do you have to lose?

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

YOU ARE IN THE FRIENDZONE!!!
follow these steps:
1. whip it out
Then he'll end up in the Cell Zone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

f that.

you only lose if you get stuck on her

here's what you do: Tell her about some girl you're messing with. Her competitiveness will kick in. embellish as much as you can. you gotta makeyourself look like you're in demand. let her see you with other females. if she responds well, good. if not, too bad.

or you can just be trifling and mess with her inner circle.

Back
Top Bottom