NT, Im in court right now! Vol. Speed traps FTL UPDATE

talk about karma

after I make that post I get caught going 90 in a 55. guy was coming out the rest stop and I knew he didn't have his radar on. I just asked to see the gun and he let me off with a "warning"

So im awaiting my trial for a speeding ticket i got back in April driving with my girl back to her house in Savannah from Atlanta. This was the first time i have made the drive and apparently there's a huge speed trap, specifically in Dublin, GA aka where i got caught up doing 99 in a 75, even though i was moving with the flow of traffic 
30t6p3b.gif
. So today i show up to my "9:00 am" hearing and they tell me i wont see a judge until 1:00 pm.
mad.gif
. This really sucks because i had to drive 2 hours to this little hick town with nothing in it to keep me occupied or fed. i didnt even see a Mickey D's around here!!! this is my first speeding ticket so i also dont know if i should plea guilty, innocent, or throw the No Lo out there, because my ticket is $875 (crazy, right?!?!?!)

UPDATE:
I just got out of my hearing, and i took a reduced L. they offered me a plea bargain and i asked if my ticketing officer was present. They told me he wasnt present so i asked the judge for a dismissal. Suddenly another nosey #%^ cop was in the room and said he could contact the officer, then immediately called him on the phone. he then told the judge that the ticketing officer was at the station which was only 4 miles away and if i wanted to proceed with the trial they could call him in, otherwise i had to take the plea bargain. 
grin.gif
 i had to take the plea bargain. They reduced my fine to $265 and gave me a year of probation! 
eek.gif
 Thats pretty messed up but it could have been worse i guess.......but then again it could have been waaaaaay better too.

Moral of the story: AMERICA IS NOT SCHEDULED FOR US!!!!! (word to Cameron Giles)

Unreal.

Pull a Larenz Tate in "Dead Presidents" in the court scene.

+%%$ YOU MEAN $875? AFTER ALL THE @#@% I DID FOR THIS COUNTRY!!  +%%$ YOU MEAN $875?!!?

yeah aight... They gon give yo %$* 25 to afterlife in that thang
laugh.gif

:lol: word up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom