NT I'm in the market for a new car, suggestions?

Currently looking into the new gen camry and accords. I was also looking at 01-05 GS's.

Budget is somewhere between 20-30g's.

Best bang for the buck? Any other vehicles I should be considering?

This will be my daily driver. My last car had transmission problems, not worth the fix.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by romeo0o

Currently looking into the new gen camry and accords. I was also looking at 01-05 GS's.

Budget is somewhere between 20-30g's.

Best bang for the buck? Any other vehicles I should be considering?

This will be my daily driver. My last car had transmission problems, not worth the fix.

Thanks.
classic

the new altimas are really nice, great bang for the buck....heres some pics of mine.

l_25ac71de1e452d1b1232c7e4c1cc6bda.jpg
l_5d3185fa368324582be8d2d349a594fc.jpg
l_f34fe1e3f15ff012c93a326843fa2ded.jpg

I say go for the Altima Coupe.. Probably best bang for the buck considering that it looks like a cheap G35 (not a bad thing)..

the new accord looks dope.. if i was gonna get a new car i would consider that early.

the new accord looks great...but If I were you I'd go with the 05 GS.

The previous owneer will have already taken the depreciation hit and you'll have a luxury car for a mid level price

I love the new Accords, there's a few around my school and they're really impressive.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the new accord looks great...but If I were you I'd go with the 05 GS.

The previous owneer will have already taken the depreciation hit and you'll have a luxury car for a mid level price
true, thats what id have to say. Even better try n find a 06 IS.

The Altima is your best bet. I'd say go with either the 3.5 SE or 3.5 SL FTW
smile.gif

with gas price the way they are, I'd stay away from anything that requires premium fuel. I've always used premium on my 02 Maxima and right now itskillin' my wallet.

thanks for the input. my pops is helping me out with the purchase.

my friend copped the new altima sedan in red. looks official. but i don't really like the handling of it.

05 gs is fire, but it's only one year behind the new gen. i can try to get a pre-owned 06 with my budget. maybe?

camry > accord in terms of mpg. but accord > camry overall imo.

Originally Posted by romeo0o

thanks for the input. my pops is helping me out with the purchase.

my friend copped the new altima sedan in red. looks official. but i don't really like the handling of it.

05 gs is fire, but it's only one year behind the new gen. i can try to get a pre-owned 06 with my budget. maybe?

camry > accord in terms of mpg. but accord > camry overall imo.
exactly, so if I were you, id wait a lil bit or save up more w/e. 06 GS gon be high 20s low to mid 30s.

i'm currently unemployed. quit my side job, haven't looked for a regular job just yet.

i've been borrowing cars to get to school, my cousin, my uncle, my dad. i need a car now. the new gen gs is a little out of my budget.

realistically, i'm looking at 25 stacks.

dirty, i didn't give infiniti any mind at all. i will check up on them right now.

just called my cousin who works at the dealership. he suggests i cop the new gen camry or accord cause i can get it for invoice max. gs would be 30s at least.same with TL, it's so sexy though.

Back
Top Bottom