NT I'm in the market for a new car, suggestions?

i dont think volvos or saabs get any love on NT. like ever, matter fact volvos n saabs gotta be the least popular luxury whips on the street? they def sleepers

nice ride bruza but i wouldnt take that over what my mans want 05 GS> and new gen GS>

it aint all about speed, how fast are those R? Lex maintanence better too, he said this gonna be his daily driver.......

My Fiance just copped a 2008 Scion tC and its a great car for the money. It comes loaded with features and it comes with some of the routine maintenancealready included. If you don't have a job thats a big plus in my opinion. They included oil changes even. Its a really nice, sporty, reliable, good lookingcar.

I recently bought a 2008 Accord Sedan V6. I love the car, and it's yet to give me problems. I think perfect balance of style and value.

But.

I wish I would have waited. I'm currently trying to trade it in for either a 2006 IS250, or a e90 325i for roughly 24,000. These cars are a step up fromthe Accord, but at a resonable price.

My advise, DO YOUR RESEARCH. Know what you wanna get, and sleep on it.

And ask yourself, "What else can I get for the same amount of money?"

^how much did you get the 08 accord sedan v6 for out the door if you don't mind me asking. and what trim.

it sucks because instead of thinking what else can i get for the same amount of money, my thoughts are, "damn another 5g's and i can upgrade realnice".

and it's holding me back like that.

Originally Posted by romeo0o

i'm currently unemployed. quit my side job, haven't looked for a regular job just yet.

i've been borrowing cars to get to school, my cousin, my uncle, my dad. i need a car now. the new gen gs is a little out of my budget.

realistically, i'm looking at 25 stacks.

dirty, i didn't give infiniti any mind at all. i will check up on them right now.

just called my cousin who works at the dealership. he suggests i cop the new gen camry or accord cause i can get it for invoice max. gs would be 30s at least. same with TL, it's so sexy though.

You really want to spend 25-30k on a car with no job and you're still in school? Bad move in my book.

I'm guessing you're going to finance it and it just doesn't seem like a smart move to have a 5yr. car payment while still in school...on top ofthe fact that you are also unemployed. It sounds like a credit nightmare waiting to happen.

Just get yourself a nice, reliable 05-06 Corolla for around 8-10k and sit on that until you are done with school and have a decent job.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Copp a Mini Cooper in manual transmission, you'll love it.

I'd agree to some extent. It has to be atleast the S. The new turbo S' is not anywhere close to the old(er) Supercharged ones.

My wife has a GP and it is probably the most fun i've had in a car under $100k. Thing is just a big go-kart.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

i'm currently unemployed. quit my side job, haven't looked for a regular job just yet.

i've been borrowing cars to get to school, my cousin, my uncle, my dad. i need a car now. the new gen gs is a little out of my budget.

dirty, i didn't give infiniti any mind at all. i will check up on them right now.

just called my cousin who works at the dealership. he suggests i cop the new gen camry or accord cause i can get it for invoice max. gs would be 30s at least. same with TL, it's so sexy though.

You really want to spend 25-30k on a car with no job and you're still in school? Bad move in my book.

I'm guessing you're going to finance it and it just doesn't seem like a smart move to have a 5yr. car payment while still in school...on top of the fact that you are also unemployed. It sounds like a credit nightmare waiting to happen.

Just get yourself a nice, reliable 05-06 Corolla for around 8-10k and sit on that until you are done with school and have a decent job.

it's not going to be financed. i just turned 20 on saturday. my car broke down last week. i have some money saved. my father is helping me with therest. we will be paying in full.
this purchase will be lasting me for a while down the road.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I'm guessing you're going to finance it and it just doesn't seem like a smart move to have a 5yr. car payment while still in school...on top of the fact that you are also unemployed. It sounds like a credit nightmare waiting to happen.

Smart man.

To the OP I'm guessing your father will be paying your insurance too, but think of the gas prices with what you're buying. Those cars you like willcost anywhere from $30-$60 to fill up and if you commute a lot that will start to kill your pockets.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

OP. Ever think about M35/45 for infiniti?

or even the 2004 M45 body style?
Took the words right outta ma mouth...

G35's aint that bad too..

Altima is a pretty good car, i was gonna get it but i decided to get an 03 Murano instead. The transmission just broke and fixed it for over 2 Gs. good carthough

Back
Top Bottom