NT...Im scared for my life

roll.gif

I cant believe I watched the whole thing...this guy had the nerve to bust out another sword haha

And someone please make a .gif of 4:23-28
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

During freshman year, I lived in a triple. My roommate and I disliked our first roommate so we pretty much tormented him until he requested a transfer. We had a triple room to ourselves, and forgot to request that we not get an additional roommate. Our next roommate was even worse than the first. He was into anime and manga, went days in between showering, I'm pretty sure he jacked off to hentai, and he played with wooden swords out in the grass. His name was Chen Wu.
Ain't nothing wrong with that
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

What a sad soul, though.

from the description on the orig video...
ok guys wanan make another thing clear. i love my brother. and am not blaming anything on his autism. i just put it on here becazuse people keep asking. i think my brother is amazing. and would never do anything to hurt him(((EDIT: since ppl dont liek to read comments i need to make a few things straight one, im a girl, two im the one who recorded this vid. three he has autism (high functioning autism. heres a link to a wiki page about aspergers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger... so stop asking if hes handicap. four, he knows he need to lose weight so stop commenting about it or your comment will be deleted))) my brother practicing his sword techniques to show a teacher so he can teach him. hes pretty good. and would like from critique from anyone. please dont be mean. we allow all constructive criticism. hope you enjoy
smile.gif

I was dying till i read the descrip then I felt bad.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by meshies

from the description on the orig video...
ok guys wanan make another thing clear. i love my brother. and am not blaming anything on his autism. i just put it on here becazuse people keep asking. i think my brother is amazing. and would never do anything to hurt him(((EDIT: since ppl dont liek to read comments i need to make a few things straight one, im a girl, two im the one who recorded this vid. three he has autism (high functioning autism. heres a link to a wiki page about aspergers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger... so stop asking if hes handicap. four, he knows he need to lose weight so stop commenting about it or your comment will be deleted))) my brother practicing his sword techniques to show a teacher so he can teach him. hes pretty good. and would like from critique from anyone. please dont be mean. we allow all constructive criticism. hope you enjoy
smile.gif

I was dying till i read the descrip then I felt bad.
grin.gif

Damn, I'm sorry. It really didn't seem like he was ******ed to me. It just seemed like he was one fo the socially anxious nerdy kids that thought hewas doing it. My bad, I will def fall back
smh.gif

GIF! 2:36-2:41!
i realize this guy has a mild case of autism but someone chop his hair off so he looks somewhat respectable
edit-and 4:32-4:440
giiiiiiiip!

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Originally Posted by Iansmk

remixed the video

post-13282-126281763253.jpg

Thank you SO much for that excellence.
roll.gif
roll.gif
EDIT: I feel bad for laughing due to the autism...

some people dont need or want your pity, and the sister and the dude made it clear they dont care about the 'haters'

besides this dude has some serious skillz and its properly showcased with my man gooch

mouthopen.jpg

Originally Posted by eaalto

During freshman year, I lived in a triple. My roommate and I disliked our first roommate so we pretty much tormented him until he requested a transfer. We had a triple room to ourselves, and forgot to request that we not get an additional roommate. Our next roommate was even worse than the first. He was into anime and manga, went days in between showering, I'm pretty sure he jacked off to hentai, and he played with wooden swords out in the grass. His name was Chen Wu.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. that's exactly me right now, we have a third roommate who is into manga andanime....to be honest, i don't even know what manga is....anyways, he never showers. same story except his name is like ndubuski or something like that...

autism? aspergers?

back in my day these were just the weird kids who were into different stuff.

hes not handicapped. hes just a weird kid. its all in good jest.

Back
Top Bottom