NT, I'm tripping the heck out vol. A girl problem thread UPDATES on last page

iblink

Banned
I try to keep life as UN-complicated as possible. I try to explain everything that goes on with and around me and for the most part, I do a good job at it. ButNT, today I can honestly say that I have no idea what I'm going to do.

I met this girl at the beginning of last semester. From since the first time I saw her, I bs you not, I felt something. Usually if I see a girl Ithink is attractive, I'd give her the eye and think "she could get it". But with her, I just couldn't do it. Plus at the time I was in arelationship so I just brushed it off. Then we started talking and we've finally made things official about two weeks ago. But the thing is, she's aninternational student and the likelihood of her staying here is slim as hell. Also, I'm in the process of transferring to the University of Oregon, soeither way, neither of us are going to stay at the school we're at right now.

So the semester's almost over and everyday I wake up next to her, I'm reminded that I'll probably lose her in a few months. How do I shake thefeeling?

I know I may be tripping, but I don't know what else to do. It's so real right now.
tired.gif

Right now I'm listening to a cd she made me and every song is just hitting me hard as hell.

I don't even know what I'm trying to accomplish with this thread, and I know it's not my typical thread (I'd like to think I make more sense ona regular basis), but help me out.

bust a nut 2 times and throw her the peace sign
stop simpin man, you supposed to be a player

oh and M.O.B

Originally Posted by iBlink

I wouldn't even wish this feeling on Daytona 500 (or 5000)

frown.gif

I try to keep life as UN-complicated as possible. I try to explain everything that goes on with and around me and for the most part, I do a good job at it. But NT, today I can honestly say that I have no idea what I'm going to do.

I met this girl at the beginning of last semester.
From since the first time I saw her, I bs you not, I felt something. Usually if I see a girl I think is attractive, I'd give her the eye and think "she could get it". But with her, I just couldn't do it. Plus at the time I was in a relationship so I just brushed it off. Then we started talking and we've finally made things official about two weeks ago. But the thing is, she's an international student and the likelihood of her staying here is slim as hell. Also, I'm in the process of transferring to the University of Oregon, so either way, neither of us are going to stay at the school we're at right now.

So the semester's almost over and everyday I wake up next to her, I'm reminded that I'll probably lose her in a few months. How do I shake the feeling?

I know I may be tripping, but I don't know what else to do. It's so real right now.
tired.gif

Right now I'm listening to a cd she made me and every song is just hitting me hard as hell.

I don't even know what I'm trying to accomplish with this thread, and I know it's not my typical thread (I'd like to think I make more sense on a regular basis), but help me out.

?

It was jokes fam.

But real talk though, I can't even apply the MOB mindset right now.

Listen to Musiq Soulchild - HalfCrazy.....then just go talk to her man, tell her how u feel...they have planes trains and automobiles now bruh...you can make it happen if it was meant tobe

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I try to keep life as UN-complicated as possible. I try to explain everything that goes on with and around me and for the most part, I do a good job at it. But NT, today I can honestly say that I have no idea what I'm going to do.

From since the first time I saw her, I bs you not, I felt something. Usually if I see a girl I think is attractive, I'd give her the eye and think "she could get it". But with her, I just couldn't do it. Plus at the time I was in a relationship so I just brushed it off. Then we started talking and we've finally made things official about two weeks ago. But the thing is, she's an international student and the likelihood of her staying here is slim as hell. Also, I'm in the process of transferring to the University of Oregon, so either way, neither of us are going to stay at the school we're at right now.

So the semester's almost over and everyday I wake up next to her, I'm reminded that I'll probably lose her in a few months. How do I shake the feeling?

tired.gif

I don't even know what I'm trying to accomplish with this thread, and I know it's not my typical thread (I'd like to think I make more sense on a regular basis), but help me out.

?

From since the first time I saw her at school, I didn't look at her the way I look at the other girls. Normally, I'd say something"guy-+%@" and keep it moving. But it wasn't like that with her.

I know it was a joke, I did LOL though
but for real just enjoy the time you have with her now
even though its not prolly what you wanna hear but
all good things must come to an end at some point.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

tired.gif

?

From since the first time I saw her at school, I didn't look at her the way I look at the other girls. Normally, I'd say something "guy-+%@" and keep it moving. But it wasn't like that with her.

Gotcha now

Originally Posted by TD The God

Where she from? get that K Visa.....

She's from Jamaica, but she has family in Fla. and NY I think.

But that won't help if I'm on the west coast.

I'm not going to lie to myself and say I'd be cool with a long distance steeze because I know I'd want her with me. You guys don't getme
tired.gif

I was looking forward to the summer so much (blink-182's new CD drops), but now, not so much.

On the real, is this really a problem or are you just really sad because reality of what the future entails has hit you in the face like running into a brickwall?

Cannot deny the inevitable. If you really love her, you'll find a way.

Where she from? get that K Visa.....

She's from Jamaica, but she has family in Fla. and NY I think.

But that won't help if I'm on the west coast.

I'm not going to lie to myself and say I'd be cool with a long distance steeze because I know I'd want her with me. You guys don't get me
tired.gif

I was looking forward to the summer so much (blink-182's new CD drops), but now, not so much.
Yo....I was afraid you were going to tell me she from the Islands...Jamaican women area bad breed my man, and I'm 100% Jamaican....but she prolly is one of the few ones that have they head on straight seeing she is in school.....but eitherway...make the best of the situation...keep in contact and just keep making it happen....Jamaicans can travel and live within the US quite easily so youshouldn't have an issue if things were to work out

Listen to Musiq Soulchild - Half Crazy.....then just go talk to her man, tell her how u feel...they have planes trains and automobiles now bruh...you can make it happen if it was meant to be

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

pardon the pun....but what happened with your snake and bird?

I ended up feeding it a mouse instead.

The only picture I'm giving you guys.

Took it back to my job and gave it back to its parents. I'll see if it's still alive in an hour.

Man if I were you, seeing as I've been you twice in my life.... I'd go HARD and hope that you could make it feel like it's worth keeping.If it isn't, then at least you loved/liked to your full potential. Nothing is worse than holding back and embracing fears IMO. Just take it one day at atime, and don't hold back. If it doesn't carry over,
smh.gif
.... but you tried...

Don't stress yourself. Make the last moments you share with her memorable. You gotta remember that nothing lasts forever.

Just chill out. If it's meant to be you will see each other again if not you'll probably find something better.

One thing you shouldn't do is delay or change your plan for life. One shorty is not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom