NT, I'm tripping the heck out vol. A girl problem thread UPDATES on last page

well, my time's up. she's eaving on sunday and I'm exactly where I knew I'd be; stuck. It's almost 5 in the am and she's asleep in mybed... I, on the other hand, am sitting in the living room listening to John Mayer's "dreaming with a broken heart".

All I can say is it's been one hell of a year and she's brought happiness to my life.

Thanks again to those of you all that tried to help back in March... I knew nothing I read on NT could prepare me for tomorrow, but it was worth a shot. Thanksnone the less.

unfortunately....this isn't gonna end the way you want it to. My suggestion is just make the last...day with her as special as you can, so if anything youcan remember her with the best memories.

or..knock her up.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I, on the other hand, am sitting in the living room listening to John Mayer's "dreaming with a broken heart". .

LMAO....I've been there though. *plays Anthony Hamilton- Charlene*

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Hold up. Are you the cat with the funny tats?
i thought the same thing
laugh.gif

but forreal homie... if u feel like that u might as well try to make the long distance thing work. One of my homies is in a long distance relationship witsomeone in finland... they're engaged now as a matter of fact. He goes and visits her ever few months for a couple weeks at a time... she comes here... andthey just seem really happy. so you might be able to work it out too

damn good luck. sad to hear shes leaving tomorrow. and that you will NEVER EVER hear from her again lol

Sorry to hear.

You two will see other people...try other things...etc...

There is the internet, though.

If you two really do have a spark, I'm sure something good will come of this.

Life is funny sometimes.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Her: I want this to be forever.
Me: Forever, forever as in marriage one day?
Her: Yeah. I can spend my life with you.
Me: So you're saying you'll marry me on day?
Her: Yeah. I would.
ce31562626801a75cd5d0a3c2f9efe72abd741b.peg

laugh.gif

There's a lot of open ends to the issue that some NT'ers didn't get so let me try to clarify.

1) I didn't fall head over heels in love with the girl in a two week span. We've been in the process of dating since the beginning of the Fall '08semester. We didn't want to complicate things last year, so we never made anything official. This past semester, we'd reached the point where there wasno conceivable reason as to not be together. So, we threw out all preconceived notions of things being temporary this year and we went for the relationshipthing. It took me time to get to the point where I'm at now.

2) I did not propose to her. I'm not ready for that aspect of life yet and no matter how doped up on love I may be at the moment, I'm nottrying to delude myself into thinking that I am ready.

3) I know a lot more than I gave off in my original post. She's a Rotarian who has her tuition/housing paid for from other members of Rotary. Shetechnically could come back to the school for another semester, but she's found a school in Ohio that's more geared towards her major. Sheasked if I wanted her to stay with me, but I couldn't bring myself to say yes because that would have been flat out selfish on my part. So I told her thatit's in her best interest to leave and I'll support it.

4) I'm not going to Jam-rock. That's out of the question.

3) I know a lot more than I gave off in my original post. She's a Rotarian who has her tuition/housing paid for from other members of Rotary. She technically could come back to the school for another semester, but she's found a school in Ohio that's more geared towards her major. She asked if I wanted her to stay with me, but I couldn't bring myself to say yes because that would have been flat out selfish on my part. So I told her that it's in her best interest to leave and I'll support it.
what the hell is the point of this thread then...

you had your opportunity to be with this broad for a lot longer... but you chose not to...

lets lock this thread up now

Originally Posted by Jays585

Maybe she wanted for you to be selfish.. now you will never know poor guy..
the love of his life... and he just let her walk away into the arms of another man...

another man who will most likely make her forget all the feelings she ever had for you...

must suck to have to think what if...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

3) I know a lot more than I gave off in my original post. She's a Rotarian who has her tuition/housing paid for from other members of Rotary. She technically could come back to the school for another semester, but she's found a school in Ohio that's more geared towards her major. She asked if I wanted her to stay with me, but I couldn't bring myself to say yes because that would have been flat out selfish on my part. So I told her that it's in her best interest to leave and I'll support it.

you had your opportunity to be with this broad for a lot longer... but you chose not to...

The point was to help me shake the feeling when the time for her to leave actually go here. Not for you all to help me think of ways to get her to stay.

The way I see it is that her staying another semester would simply prolong the inevitable. I'm moving to Oregon in Jan. and I'd be in the same boatthen as I am now.

The point was to help me shake the feeling when the time for her to leave actually go here. Not for you all to help me think of ways to get her to stay.

The way I see it is that her staying another semester would simply prolong the inevitable. I'm moving to Oregon in Jan. and I'd be in the same boat then as I am now.
well then what the hell wa sthe point of this thread if you werent trying to keep her in your life...

The way I see it is that her staying another semester would simply prolong the inevitable. I'm moving to Oregon in Jan. and I'd be in the same boat then as I am now.
well then what the hell wa sthe point of this thread if you werent trying to keep her in your life...
I am trying to keep her in my life, but I'm not trying to hinder her progress with her education.

Are you all really not seeing my point?

Back
Top Bottom