NT, I'm tripping the heck out vol. A girl problem thread UPDATES on last page

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by ericberry14

3) I know a lot more than I gave off in my original post. She's a Rotarian who has her tuition/housing paid for from other members of Rotary. She technically could come back to the school for another semester, but she's found a school in Ohio that's more geared towards her major. She asked if I wanted her to stay with me, but I couldn't bring myself to say yes because that would have been flat out selfish on my part. So I told her that it's in her best interest to leave and I'll support it.
what the hell is the point of this thread then...

you had your opportunity to be with this broad for a lot longer... but you chose not to...

lets lock this thread up now

The point was to help me shake the feeling when the time for her to leave actually go here. Not for you all to help me think of ways to get her to stay.

The way I see it is that her staying another semester would simply prolong the inevitable. I'm moving to Oregon in Jan. and I'd be in the same boat then as I am now.
well then what the hell wa sthe point of this thread if you werent trying to keep her in your life...
I am trying to keep her in my life, but I'm not trying to hinder her progress with her education.

Are you all really not seeing my point?
then just ask her to go to a school that's closer to Oregon...

you makin this 10x more complicated than it is...

also you could just go to a school in Ohio if you REALLY cared about her...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom