041411_Tattoo_09o.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but change it to a jumpman or a swoosh and I definitely see some people with new tattoos
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET 20% off on Js for the rest of my life. You better believe im callin my boy who do tattoos the next day if that @!%* ever goes down. And not a single +$!+ would be given.

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Originally Posted by Buscape

041411_Tattoo_06.jpg
041411_Tattoo_07o.jpg

041411_Tattoo_08.jpg
041411_Tattoo_09o.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but change it to a jumpman or a swoosh and I definitely see some people with new tattoos
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET 20% off on Js for the rest of my life. You better believe im callin my boy who do tattoos the next day if that @!%* ever goes down. And not a single +$!+ would be given.

only people i still see rocking ecko are "hood" white dudes, mexicans (not as much) and old dudes in the hood that just don't care.

only people i still see rocking ecko are "hood" white dudes, mexicans (not as much) and old dudes in the hood that just don't care.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by TonyReali

I never understood why dudes care what other MEN are rocking.
THIS

"Did you see those bell bottoms that girl is wearing? Soooooooo tacky."

Yeah this sounds so much more hetero.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by TonyReali

I never understood why dudes care what other MEN are rocking.
THIS

"Did you see those bell bottoms that girl is wearing? Soooooooo tacky."

Yeah this sounds so much more hetero.

I wonder what complex thinks about their own brand Ecko. Don't they try to put advertising in those pages? They should run a spread.

I wonder what complex thinks about their own brand Ecko. Don't they try to put advertising in those pages? They should run a spread.

Back
Top Bottom