NT is fascinated w/ wealth and its attainment so...Who are the REAL ballers on NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I believe there was some kid on here some years ago who got a Mclaren for his 15th birthday.

Dude is 15 years old, doesnt have his license unless his dad is like the sultan of Dubai

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by CWrite78

THockey(sp?) seems to have $$$, i believe he owns a carrera GT/owned a ferrari scuderia..
yea he hasnt posted in a while

dude had a lot of car knowledge, he had the scud before the carrera.

he had the yellow f355

he only posts in car threads

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

wale, dom kennedy

axcy0y.jpg

Dom Kennedy is not rich by any means.. also BigLescobar JChambers and I know KingTre has a nice bank account and pdot and dude from iceboxjewelery and lets nottalk about Jason of BH

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Dom Kennedy is not rich by any means.. also BigLescobar JChambers and I know KingTre has a nice bank account and pdot and dude from iceboxjewelery and lets not talk about Jason of BH

who are the last two people

IM THE BIGGEST BALLA UP IN HERE I ORDERED CHINESE FOOD THAT CAME OUT TO 8.25 AND I GAVE HIM A 10 AND TOLD HIM TO KEEP THE CHANGE...BLAMM HOLD THAT SON!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

I believe there was some kid on here some years ago who got a Mclaren for his 15th birthday.

Dude is 15 years old, doesnt have his license unless his dad is like the sultan of Dubai
He was.
grin.gif
nerd.gif
His grandpa was PAID, I believe.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by LetItShine24

He was.
grin.gif
nerd.gif
His grandpa was PAID, I believe.

that dude posted for a very short timespan

funny thing was he really was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

IM THE BIGGEST BALLA UP IN HERE I ORDERED CHINESE FOOD THAT CAME OUT TO 8.25 AND I GAVE HIM A 10 AND TOLD HIM TO KEEP THE CHANGE...BLAMM HOLD THAT SON!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

indifferent.gif

What's Brandon Jennings' SN?

I'd honestly say Ben Baller is the richest out of the regular posters.

Some guy posted his decked out G-wagon and some other really nice luxury car. Can't remember the name though.
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom