NT is fascinated w/ wealth and its attainment so...Who are the REAL ballers on NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

buddy. those cars are not there bro. them links you posted are faulty. you can call yourself.
im talkin real life. you talkin bout internet prices. you cant go to these lots and cop these cars for these prices.
we talkin bout ballin and u talkin bout practice.

you one of them dudes that rock silver chains and say they platinum.
its cool. i still love you boo.

And you know me, how?

If you can tell what type of person I am just from reading replies on the internet I suggest you stop wasting your time on NT, the X-Men could probably useyou.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

buddy. those cars are not there bro. them links you posted are faulty. you can call yourself.
im talkin real life. you talkin bout internet prices. you cant go to these lots and cop these cars for these prices.

And you know me, how?

If you can tell what type of person I am just from reading replies on the internet I suggest you stop wasting your time on NT, the X-Men could probably use you.
they said pimpin wasnt a power and made me leave the danger room.

Thockey... if its your daily driver, then thats whats up. but you are one of very few that do that and you know that very well. so dead that bro. 90% of the ferraris on the road got less than 10k miles.
My cars sit tucked away in a garage under covers for atleast 4 months of the year due to the fact that here in New York, they dump sand & salton the roads when it snows. Ever seen what that does to the under body of a car? Its not pretty to say the least.

Even if you wanted to do daily drive one, its simply not feasible because of clearance issues. Unless the car it fitted with a front end lifting systems likeLamborghini has, you'll have problems getting up most normal driveway aprons without scratching the front bumper.

There are plenty of guys out there, like myself, who actually enjoy putting mileage on their vehicle(s) regardless of what it may cost whether it bemaintenance and/or depreciation. However, the majority don't. Everybody's situation is different.

There are plenty of Ferrari and Lamborghini's of all models out there at LEGIT CERTIFIED DEALERSHIPS for under $150k with minimal mileage. Itdoesnt take any effort to find them either.

I'm sorry, but aren't you the same dude that got rejected the instant you stepped off that Next bus?
yes sir. in 2006 that is. im glad you remember me 4 years later. i didnt know that episode was such a hit!
it only has 3rd highest rating of a rerun of a MTV original show.

StaXX wrote:
This ChampionEdition guy is talking out his @$#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THockey66

Thockey... if its your daily driver, then thats whats up. but you are one of very few that do that and you know that very well. so dead that bro. 90% of the ferraris on the road got less than 10k miles.
My cars sit tucked away in a garage under covers for atleast 4 months of the year due to the fact that here in New York, they dump sand & salt on the roads when it snows. Ever seen what that does to the under body of a car? Its not pretty to say the least.

Even if you wanted to do daily drive one, its simply not feasible because of clearance issues. Unless the car it fitted with a front end lifting systems like Lamborghini has, you'll have problems getting up most normal driveway aprons without scratching the front bumper.

There are plenty of guys out there, like myself, who actually enjoy putting mileage on their vehicle(s) regardless of what it may cost whether it be maintenance and/or depreciation. However, the majority don't. Everybody's situation is different.

There are plenty of Ferrari and Lamborghini's of all models out there at LEGIT CERTIFIED DEALERSHIPS for under $150k with minimal mileage. It doesnt take any effort to find them either.
this is the biggest question, as you obviously have money...
as a baller, would you even entertain the idea of buying of of the said cars you mentioned?
honestly?

and really... even 2 years ago the prices of these cars were double.
the only reason theyre so cheap is cause some of these so called "ballers"
cant afford to pay the bills so now they droppin these cars for crackhead prices.
those dont count at all.

My cars sit tucked away in a garage under covers for atleast 4 months of the year due to the fact that here in New York, they dump sand & salt on the roads when it snows. Ever seen what that does to the under body of a car? Its not pretty to say the least.

Even if you wanted to do daily drive one, its simply not feasible because of clearance issues. Unless the car it fitted with a front end lifting systems like Lamborghini has, you'll have problems getting up most normal driveway aprons without scratching the front bumper.

There are plenty of guys out there, like myself, who actually enjoy putting mileage on their vehicle(s) regardless of what it may cost whether it be maintenance and/or depreciation. However, the majority don't. Everybody's situation is different.

There are plenty of Ferrari and Lamborghini's of all models out there at LEGIT CERTIFIED DEALERSHIPS for under $150k with minimal mileage. It doesnt take any effort to find them either.
as a baller, would you even entertain the idea of buying of of the said cars you mentioned?
honestly?

cant afford to pay the bills so now they droppin these cars for crackhead prices.
those dont count at all.
roll.gif

what the hell is that supposed to mean? they're now illegitimate lambos and ferraris because someone is selling them? they dont count? please clarify

EDIT: and if i recall correctly, thockey bought a carrera gt last year then sold it, so i'm pretty sure he would entertain the idea of buying anotherexotic with a little mileage

ChampionEdition wrote:

im talkin real life. you talkin bout internet prices. you cant go to these lots and cop these cars for these
prices.

And you know me, how?

If you can tell what type of person I am just from reading replies on the internet I suggest you stop wasting your time on NT, the X-Men could probably use
you.
they said pimpin wasnt a power and made me leave the danger room.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This #%+#! Handsome B.

honestly?
If i was in the market for another vehicle currently, i would certainly be interested. If its the right car at the price you are willing to spend,how could you go wrong? I'm not talking about a Craigslists/Autotrader ad, though. To me, buying a vehicle of exotic caliber should not be done throughanything else but a dealer. But like i said before, there are plenty of well sorted cars at both Ferrari & Lambo dealers that are willing to be moved.

those dont count at all.
How does that not count? If the owner of anything, whether it be a tri-cycle or exotic car, couldnt afford to keep their item, would they not tryto get rid of it in hopes to better the situation? Those who can afford to keep their cars do and the ones who quickly amassed their money recently andsplurged on items will be forced to liquidate. Its the way of life, nothing has changed.

And if you're really worried about paying bills and "dropping cars for crackhead prices", you're not going to be trading you're car in ata dealership, no matter what make/model it may be.

honestly?

those dont count at all.

I sat back and watched and tried to give you the benefit of the doubt....

THockey66 came in and made a point, and someone else posted a link to hundreds of Ferrari's under $100k. You're saying that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSEis being sold because the OG owner couldn't make payments?

So if everything posted doesn't count, what DOES count?

i be around alot of people with cash. belive me or dont. i could name drop and all this and that, but i wont. cause it wont end well.

Wow, this cat's a lame. Bragging about other peoples cash? Where they do that at?

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

THockey66 came in and made a point, and someone else posted a link to hundreds of Ferrari's under $100k. You're saying that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE is being sold because the OG owner couldn't make payments?

And that bum said my link didn't work...

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

i be around alot of people with cash. belive me or dont. i could name drop and all this and that, but i wont. cause it wont end well.

Wow, this cat's a lame.
Bragging about other peoples cash? Where they do that at?
Precisely. Nothing new though, "HBW" has always been annoying and troll-like.

real question is what are the ballers doing?

thockey, iirc you mentioned something about rug importing??
bigLescobar..

HBW backtracking so hard
laugh.gif

sooo easy to find a 360 or a Gallardo (not SL or LP) for under 100K, low mileage, etc.

especially if it's not a popular color combo

anyway........why so much speculating about other nt'ers wealth? chill with that.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

honestly?

those dont count at all.

THockey66 came in and made a point, and someone else posted a link to hundreds of Ferrari's under $100k. You're saying that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE is being sold because the OG owner couldn't make payments?

Exactly what I was thinking. Heres another links from a REAL dealership a couple miles away from my house.http://www.specialtysales.com/2003-ferrari-360-modena-f1-c-2326.htm

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ya'll fools for callin Ben Baller the richest.. BigLescobar co-owns %#!#*#* HOTELS

Catch them in the jewelery thread from time to time..

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Trust me, I am not a baller. I'd say upper middle class if anything. Much more wealthy dudes on here than me.

My house cost $1m and my wife drives a 2008 Escalade and I drive a 2009 Audi A4.

No crazy cars or multimillion dollar house here.

And trust me, life catches up to the money pou make once you have kids....I just had to pay $5k for my 22 month old daughter to go to "school" over the next 6 months.

**EDIT**

I will admit though that my wife and I are not exravagant. We bught a nice home and put everything else away for our kids. I gues my wife spends alot of momney on clothes/shoes/pocketbooks though.
common HOV....upper middle??????? Lets just call it upper class....1 mill house...5k for a half year of school for a kid thats not even 2 years old......
Depends where you live. In the Bay Area many homes that you can get for $400-500K in other states or regions are around that price range. Myparents house is 1.2 mil but trust me we're not upper class by any means, my dad got the house in 2000 when it was 500 K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom