NT, is it ever too late to get circumsized vol. the ardvark be scaring chics

I'm 21 and got circumcised when I was 18. I was put to sleep(some people get local anesthesia) and it didn't really hurt after I woke up. The onlything that hurt was waking up in the middle of the night because of erections. You never realize how many erection you get while you're sleeping until youget circumcised. Other than the pains at night or any time you get an erection it wasn't all that bad. Near the end when it had healed up and I still hadsome dissolvable sutures still in I'd painlessly pull them out. It healed up quick and wasn't that bad. Cut>Uncut for sure.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

....I got a hoody...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Call me Bathing Ape

Lmao u gotta Ant Eatter Peter

I got it done at the age of 9...the hospital I was on in down Houston didn't do it ..so I got it done in PA

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

So as I said, for whatever reason my parents didn't get me snipped when I was young. Now I'm late 20s with an turtle neck on, and it scares the chics sometimes. I know I can just roll it back before they see it and that's usually what I do, but then we do whatever we do and it rolls back up and they're like !%!! FML. Or I'll go in natural and it'll move, which provides them great pleasure (actually that's what it's for), but I've heard stories of it ripping when that happens.

I mean, where do I even start? Do I just call the hospital like, "Hi I'm Don, I'm 27, I wanna get my foreskin cut, how much?" Do I go to a Jewish chapel and find a moyle? Can I do it myself? How bad does it hurt if done late? I know I can't be the only one.

aardvark1.jpg

frown.gif
smh.gif
Those are true. Believe you me, when you're wielding a retractable sword, swing sloooooow. SLOOOW Or else
sick.gif

Uncircumcised FTLMFL it's terrible, be looking disgusting when you pull out
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Like some homemade yogurt recipe where they drain the milk through a sock, well you're the nasty, frothy sock bruh.

DAMN IT MOM
mad.gif
Try pulling back and washing?

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Hi I'm Don, I'm 27, I wanna get my foreskin cut, how much?" Do I go to a Jewish chapel and find a moyle? Can I do it myself?
roll.gif

as long as it's not hurting you, like the foreskin being too tight so that it's painful for YOU, then let it rock. who cares. plus my mom told me mydad got it late in life..... painful as a mug

Ayooo? But do you bro. What are the pros and cons though of being circumsized an uncircumsized?
Edit- damn 800 post on a circumsize post! Lol

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

plus my mom told me my dad got it late in life..... painful as a mug

That must have been an awkward conversation.

its not that big of a deal, just roll it back, unless you got incredibly long foreskin
dont mutilate yourself, if you dont have too

laugh.gif
When chicks go to toot my horn I be lookin like
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
when they pull it out.. and to this point none have even hesitated or looked up at me like

3a426e73932ffc0135487595e23691ca19e98822.pjpg

"ewww that's nasty.."

but I'm not runnin around poppin cherries if you get my drift.. 20 and up FTExperience
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom