nt is it just me but the older you get ...

I feel you OP. But I look at it like this, I'd rather have a cute-attractive woman as my girl, who isnt a 10, lets say more of a 8-9 ranged type of chick with brains and self values over a straight 10 in the face chick any day.

These dolled up girls only know how to do one thing, and thats put their clothes on, and take them off... Pun intended only if you want it to be.

I like girls with inner values, family values, and goals for their future outside of using their looks to get them what they want. Someone who can carry a convo.

I've been over these broads in shirts showing cleavage 24/7 and not knowing anything about whats going on in the world right now.

And I'm REALLY tired of these broads that can't cook
30t6p3b.gif

Would you want to spend years with someone who has nothing more to offer than looks? Other qualities are going to win out in the end. And if they don't have many redeeming qualities, the negative aspects of their personality are going to be just that much more prominent.

Would you want to spend years with someone who has nothing more to offer than looks? Other qualities are going to win out in the end. And if they don't have many redeeming qualities, the negative aspects of their personality are going to be just that much more prominent.

what my man said is correct, also when your younger your just tryin to smash/walk around with a bad $!%$!

as you get older you need substance and something that stimulates your mind (for the most part)

im sorry but i rather have a 7/10 that makes me laugh and i can talk to then a 10/10 that just takes it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what my man said is correct, also when your younger your just tryin to smash/walk around with a bad $!%$!

as you get older you need substance and something that stimulates your mind (for the most part)

im sorry but i rather have a 7/10 that makes me laugh and i can talk to then a 10/10 that just takes it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

As I've gotten older, I see no need in chasing women period.... the one you need will find you

^this...  and that fact that my girl of 3 years just up and left... im not thinkin about these ladies right now... but yea, looks dont mean anything if she has nothing else going for her.

As I've gotten older, I see no need in chasing women period.... the one you need will find you

^this...  and that fact that my girl of 3 years just up and left... im not thinkin about these ladies right now... but yea, looks dont mean anything if she has nothing else going for her.

right ON the money

right ON the money

If I wasn't married and still in search for someone tl settle down with, I'd much rather take that 6-7 girl with a carreer and independence, than that 10 unemployed still trying to figure life out always in the club type of girl....looks is what gets you interested, personality is what KEEPS you interested.

If I wasn't married and still in search for someone tl settle down with, I'd much rather take that 6-7 girl with a carreer and independence, than that 10 unemployed still trying to figure life out always in the club type of girl....looks is what gets you interested, personality is what KEEPS you interested.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

right ON the money
QFT, I stopped "chasing" a long time ago.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

right ON the money
QFT, I stopped "chasing" a long time ago.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I feel you OP. But I look at it like this, I'd rather have a cute-attractive woman as my girl, who isnt a 10, lets say more of a 8-9 ranged type of chick with brains and self values over a straight 10 in the face chick any day.

These dolled up girls only know how to do one thing, and thats put their clothes on, and take them off... Pun intended only if you want it to be.

I like girls with inner values, family values, and goals for their future outside of using their looks to get them what they want. Someone who can carry a convo.

I've been over these broads in shirts showing cleavage 24/7 and not knowing anything about whats going on in the world right now.

30t6p3b.gif
           I too used to think like this but after sitting back and analyzing the relationships of fellow family, friends, and even celeb figures I've stumbled upon a new dilemma that i would like niketalk to ponder and discuss if you have the time and maturity.
 My dilemma is this: I hear you guys when you say that beauty isnt everything. I agree 100%. But unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion that aiming for that "wifey" type girl who has inner values, family values, and goals for their future is probably the most dangerous and risky move you could make when dealing with these girls nowadays. I'll explain. First of all, girls KNOW that any guy with a good head on his shoulders wants the "wifey" type. so what do they do? they appear to be the "wifey" type. They start putting their best foot forward, they say all the right things, do all the right things, and pretty much hide any part of their personality that doesn't fit into the "wifey type" profile. Girls have male friends, they listen to the same music that influences us, and know how to hide their "non-wifey" tendencies, but only for a limited time until they become comfortable enough in the relationship where they can let their true colors show. All of a sudden you're living with a completely different person, but now that she's won you over, she can be herself. Also, and here is the BIGGIE:what happens when this girl with all the right "wifey" qualities,does you dirty? What happens if she "loses interest" or ends up turning out to be just like the rest? now what? Trying too hard to find "WIFEY" is a wild emotional risk imo because if you actually do find her, and despite all her family values, and inner values and positive ambitions still manages to do you wrong, then isnt it safe to say that u were better off with a $*#%+%@? At least there would not be any surprises. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

30t6p3b.gif
           I too used to think like this but after sitting back and analyzing the relationships of fellow family, friends, and even celeb figures I've stumbled upon a new dilemma that i would like niketalk to ponder and discuss if you have the time and maturity.
 My dilemma is this: I hear you guys when you say that beauty isnt everything. I agree 100%. But unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion that aiming for that "wifey" type girl who has inner values, family values, and goals for their future is probably the most dangerous and risky move you could make when dealing with these girls nowadays. I'll explain. First of all, girls KNOW that any guy with a good head on his shoulders wants the "wifey" type. so what do they do? they appear to be the "wifey" type. They start putting their best foot forward, they say all the right things, do all the right things, and pretty much hide any part of their personality that doesn't fit into the "wifey type" profile. Girls have male friends, they listen to the same music that influences us, and know how to hide their "non-wifey" tendencies, but only for a limited time until they become comfortable enough in the relationship where they can let their true colors show. All of a sudden you're living with a completely different person, but now that she's won you over, she can be herself. Also, and here is the BIGGIE:what happens when this girl with all the right "wifey" qualities,does you dirty? What happens if she "loses interest" or ends up turning out to be just like the rest? now what? Trying too hard to find "WIFEY" is a wild emotional risk imo because if you actually do find her, and despite all her family values, and inner values and positive ambitions still manages to do you wrong, then isnt it safe to say that u were better off with a $*#%+%@? At least there would not be any surprises. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Naw, maybe son just came to realization all these bad broads with their amateur modeling are nothing more than empty vessels and value themselves more than they should.  It be a pain trying to work these arrogant o's sometimes just dealing with the bull from somebody that aint @$#% but think they're @$#%.  Sometimes you just wanna be like *!$@ you you dumb *%!, but you wanna beat so bad.  Personal rant.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Naw, maybe son just came to realization all these bad broads with their amateur modeling are nothing more than empty vessels and value themselves more than they should.  It be a pain trying to work these arrogant o's sometimes just dealing with the bull from somebody that aint @$#% but think they're @$#%.  Sometimes you just wanna be like *!$@ you you dumb *%!, but you wanna beat so bad.  Personal rant.

Back
Top Bottom