NT!! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!

DMX got Jay on Money Cash Ohh's
Eminem, wait we already knew this

Eminem murdering jay on renegade is one of hip hops biggest myths

Dmx did blackout on money cash **** though! But even Dmx paid his respects to the j**** man ....

"Look at all these off brand ******
Runnin' around yappin' about they be holdin f****s as big as J****'s"

Lets talk recent...'BBC' on MCHG, who outshined who?

That song was terrible regardless :lol:

DMX got Jay on Money Cash Ohh's
Eminem, wait we already knew this

Dmx did blackout on money cash **** though! But even Dmx paid his respects to the j**** man ....

Yea, that renegade statement is like a bandwagon for most :lol:

Only cause Em's verse was already done for months and jay still couldn't write (or "freestyle") a better verse

Last edited:

How is it a myth? Yeah Jay had some deep introspective bars, but Eminem Blacked out on it. It took me YEARS to come to grips with that. I backed Jay and said hell naw but deep down inside I knew J took the L.  But after finding out Renegade was already a song that Royce and Em did prior to Jay bein on it I didn't feel as bad for Jay, now if they cooked it up together this was a SERIOUS L

Dmx gave it up but 98/99 DMX > Jay

Relevance to rapping skills?

None but if you think jadakiss is a better than jay-z then I can't take you serious, jada is dope but he is a one trick pony with the same flow on every song

Last edited:
"U love my style, god son across the belly, I prove you lost already, I been ****** over, left for dead ' dissed and forgotten . Luck ran out ,they hoped I'd be gone, stiff and rotten y'all jus piss on me **** on me, talk behind my back, but in my face, y'all some well wishers,friendly actin,**** ridin snakes with your hands out for my money how much can I take? "
Ether

"I switched my motto, instead of saying **** tomorrow that buck that bought the bottle could of stuck the lotto, once I stood on the block loose cracks produce stacks I cook up and cut small pieces too get my loot back, time is illmatic keep static like wool fabric, I pack a 4 matic n crack ya whole cabbage"
Life's a *****

" when I was 12 I went to hell for snuffin Jesus , nasty nas rebel to America police murderer I'm causin mass histeria , I'm swimming in women like a lifeguard put on a bulletproof I strike hard"

Last edited:
This will be very hard for some of you to admit

he's not a better rapper......But lil Wayne has had a bigger impact overall in hiphop than nas

I personally feel lil Wayne his a horrible rapper (my opinion) but he still bought out more artist than nas and more artist would rather collab with him than nas and they both came out in the 90's

Last edited:
Nas is like a Lil Wayne', minus the foolishness.

They both had their moment, made an impact, made good records, still make music (that's not very popular like their prime stuff), still stay semi-relevant at events.

But please don't say Lil Wayne is a legend. You should ban yourself for such a statement. Oh, and they're both washed up.

dude is hot garbage now but to say he isn't a legend doesn't make sense to me. unless there's some meaning to legend that I don't know about.

Wish we could go back to the Suffix, Lil Weezyana days.

:lol: these shameless European hov stanleys trying so hard to discredit the god nasir's body of work and legendary status. Son wrote illmatic as a teen while Hawaiian sophie was busy being jaz-o's weed carrier :rofl:

'Im Nike head I rock chains that excite Feds'

'2 much westcoast * licking, to many ****** on a mission doing they best Jay renditions, to many rough moutha I got my suspicions your just fish in a pool of sharks *****, listen'

'All I need is one mic one stage, one ***** to front me one front my face for front page'

'Ill get my own forty acres, give me four nights, four os a glock forty for the jackers and im spike, our the four four will suffice, a fourteen year old to look out for the vice, you can sit back and wait for the flight'

Back
Top Bottom