NT it's your time to get it off your chest now thread.

Taking my last class of college, and slacking like a mug. Might have to retake it next semester. SMH

My ex texted me today out of the blue for the first time in like 2 months. I ignored it hoping it would naturally go away, I know she is gonna text me again soon though. Here I go again.
ohwell.gif

I think this 30 year old woman I work with is down, she has two kids AND is married. I am feeling her though.

I told myself I would never talk to a chick that did serious drugs. Look @ me now.

Im 21 but feels like Im 32

Im slowly starting to get uncomfortable around new people or social situation.

Getting real grumpy, I blame this graveyard shift that takes away Friday and Saturday nights....... loser status

I think Im a handsome dude but I just don't bother hollering at chicks anymore cause of the situation Im in.

I don't have a car but have the money to buy it (I just hate feeling like I got robbed at the dealer)

Slowly becoming a lame.

Got a fancy cell phone..... that gets no calls or txt messages like it's suppose to.

fml

How come in every confession thread, most posts aren't confessions?
laugh.gif

Confessions are supposed to be like this:

"I jacked off into my mom's toothbrush because I was mad at her" - Mateen Cleaves

OP, change the thread title to "NT, it's your chance to get it off your chest now thread"

I'm faded at the moment, but here's some of mine:

-Freshman at college, and I'm not sure what the !%@* I'm gonna do in the future... I feel like I'm wasting money taking useless courses.
-Still can't find "that one girl"... Been looking all my life, still haven't found her yet
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

OP, change the thread title to "NT, it's your chance to get it off your chest now thread"

I'm faded, but here's some of mine:

-Freshman at college, and I'm not sure what the %!@+ I'm gonna do in the future... I feel like I'm wasting money taking useless courses.
-Still can't find "that one girl"... Been looking all my life, still haven't found her yet
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
don't stress it man they'll both come to you! just be patient and have hope
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

I'm faded, but here's some of mine:

-Freshman at college, and I'm not sure what the %!@+ I'm gonna do in the future... I feel like I'm wasting money taking useless courses.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
don't stress it man they'll both come to you! just be patient and have hope
smile.gif
Thanks fam..
pimp.gif

-Freshman at college, and I'm not sure what the !%@* I'm gonna do in the future... I feel like I'm wasting money taking useless courses.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

QFT.
sometimes i wish the cars would actually hit me when i walk in the middle of the street
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Getting real grumpy, I blame this graveyard shift that takes away Friday and Saturday nights....... loser status

My chick is getting fat but Im stuck with her (for now)

When I make some paper and if the girl Im with doesn't catch up I might bounce. But I would hate leaving my lil boy.

I think Im a handsome dude but I just don't bother hollering at chicks anymore cause of the situation Im in.

I don't have a car but have the money to buy it (I just hate feeling like I got robbed at the dealer)

Slowly becoming a lame.

Got a fancy cell phone..... that gets no calls or txt messages like it's suppose to.

fml
tired.gif

- I'm in love with a woman that I don't think it will go anywhere with.
- I don't like rap music for the most part.

- I bought a Blackberry I know I didn't need and ended up going back to a 6 year old phone.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

My chick is getting fat but Im stuck with her (for now)

When I make some paper and if the girl Im with doesn't catch up I might bounce. But I would hate leaving my lil boy.

Slowly becoming a lame.

fml
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
word me too. 
tired.gif

I have killed over 60 people, and my family has no idea. Nobody alive knows. I dump their dismembered bodies in the ocean to dispose of the evidence. Recently, I killed an innocent man by mistake. I told someone it was a hunting accident and that I was distressed. He offered to help get me through. That man was the next person I was going to kill.

After I killed him, I came home to my wife dead in a bathtub and my infant son sitting in her blood. It was all my fault. I had to tell my other 2 kids the news upon returning from Disney World with their grandparents. My daughter hates me - she said I should have been there to protect her mother.

I have been making funeral arrangements and I have just felt so detached from the world. I don't know what to do.

Thanks for listening, NT.

i went to ohio once and liked it

i have tied a rope in my closet and thought about hangin myself

my penis doesnt work anymore i think.......havent peed or fapped in months, i def. dont even bother talking to a girl......i have absolutely zero confidence

8 months without having atleast 8 hrs of sleep

i watched the notebook alone and enjoyed it

i have about 5 friends in the outside world......and i have only spoke to 1 of them in a lil less than a year

i love vanessa carlton - "thousand miles"

i dont have facebook, myspace, twitter, tumblr

i have never been to the beach, a club, a lounge or strip club

never drank or smoke

i hate cheesecake

girl im smashing thinks i dont know she engaged

felt good gettin a few things of my chest!!!!!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i went to ohio once and liked it

i have tied a rope in my closet and thought about hangin myself

my penis doesnt work anymore i think.......havent peed or fapped in months, i def. dont even bother talking to a girl......i have absolutely zero confidence

8 months without having atleast 8 hrs of sleep

i watched the notebook alone and enjoyed it

i have about 5 friends in the outside world......and i have only spoke to 1 of them in a lil less than a year

i love vanessa carlton - "thousand miles"

i dont have facebook, myspace, twitter, tumblr

i have never been to the beach, a club, a lounge or strip club

never drank or smoke

i hate cheesecake

girl im smashing thinks i dont know she engaged

felt good gettin a few things of my chest!!!!!
nerd.gif

GHIMS, damn son, that is mad depressing.
If it's any consolation, I enjoy the news you post in the wrasslin' thread.
Also, everyone loves Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles, that's a fact.

I hate the guts of most of the people that think I'm their friend.
I hate my people.
I hate people that say their good drivers but drive with one hand.
I have no friends.
I'd rather swim in lake of toxic waste then spend my day with a bunch of extroverts.
I wish I could make an introvert club at my college.
laugh.gif

I got a blister inside my lip, had it for like a month now. It never heals properly cause everytime I move it touches it some how. It
Burst a couple of time, and bled. I'm sure its making my breath stink and is probably Unhealthy to constantly swallow my saliva. On top of that I rarely floss. I'm think I'm slowly killing myself and not doing anything about it.

My room and car is infested with dust. I've been coughing non stop. My doc said there's nothing I can do about it. My chest is already dirty. Slowly killing my self again, when I could just clean my room or car.

I work out like once every 3 weeks. Been eating crap lately.

I'm slowly turning into a moneyhungry b. I don't know why it feels like the world is gonna collapse and the rich will buy themselves out of things. I've been spending carelessly lately though.

I hate my coworkers. I feel dumber by working with them. But I've been babysitting them too long. Fixing their $**@ and doing $**@ they can't do. The only good thing about that place is I can get in at practically anytime I want and they can't say $**@ cause they need me. And that I can pretend to work, basically working for 2 or 3 hours really.

I had to friendzone so many chicks lately. When last year there was nothing to be found lol.
I always end up like girls that are not interested in me.

I want to smash this fob chick that is in love with me. I already broke her heart by saying I didn't want anything serious lol. I couldn't sleep last night, cause I was thinking if she was smashing someone else cause she went clubbing. What is wrong with me.

I too have a smartphone that I think is broken cause it never rings haha

My friends are as lame as me.

My little cousins got better social lives than me now.

Deep down inside I really think I'm a hypebeast.

I despise my hairline.

Been thinking of quitting going to church. Been to church like twice in the past 3 months. Been an atheist for a while, its just my mom is really active at church. Basically grew up there.

Block of text.

Originally Posted by Christonic

I hate the guts of most of the people that think I'm their friend.
I hate my people.
I hate people that say their good drivers but drive with one hand.
I have no friends.
I'd rather swim in lake of toxic waste then spend my day with a bunch of extroverts.
I wish I could make an introvert club at my college.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wait
no
idk, i agree i guess

I'm stuck taking only two classes in college, and still unemployed.....feel like I'm wasting my time.

Feelings and perspectives has changed towards others

I spend most of my days stuck at home, with my smiley face jammies on

I went M.I.A. after High School, and now hardly talk to anyone

I like reggaeton

I easily keep memories and reminisce the good times I use to have, before this %#@+!% life.

......I'm depressed.
laugh.gif

I'm currently single wit the thought of one day getting back wit my ex...i dont like having sex with tho. Could you marry the "one you love" but not enjoy the sex?

Back
Top Bottom