NT - Let me change your life with this app.

it works good with niketalk

but anything with a white background it kills my eyes at first ( facebook & etc)

will get use to

it works good with niketalk

but anything with a white background it kills my eyes at first ( facebook & etc)

will get use to

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by lil rell

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

How do I delete this on a Macbook? Whenever I try to it says that I can't because it's open and when I try to click the icon, nothing happens.

Mac Uninstall
  1. Go to the f.lux Settings panel (to the left of your system clock)
  2. Choose "Quit f.lux"
  3. In Finder, select and delete the f.lux app.
Dude must be a vampire. Only a vampire would not like this program.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by lil rell

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

How do I delete this on a Macbook? Whenever I try to it says that I can't because it's open and when I try to click the icon, nothing happens.

Mac Uninstall
  1. Go to the f.lux Settings panel (to the left of your system clock)
  2. Choose "Quit f.lux"
  3. In Finder, select and delete the f.lux app.
Dude must be a vampire. Only a vampire would not like this program.

GUYS, WUT SETTINGS U GUYS USING?

FOR DAY I GOT 6500K
FOR NIGHT ONLY 4800K

unless it's really late at nite, i cannot tolerate below 4800K, makes me
sick.gif

GUYS, WUT SETTINGS U GUYS USING?

FOR DAY I GOT 6500K
FOR NIGHT ONLY 4800K

unless it's really late at nite, i cannot tolerate below 4800K, makes me
sick.gif

this thing is easy on the eyes! its a big difference when i look at my monitor and when i watch tv..they def need something like this integrated into tvs..that would be amazing..i can notice the strain my tv puts on my eyes from being brighter than my monitor.

does anyone know how i can get the monitor settings and use that to readjust my tv settings so they are similiar?

this thing is easy on the eyes! its a big difference when i look at my monitor and when i watch tv..they def need something like this integrated into tvs..that would be amazing..i can notice the strain my tv puts on my eyes from being brighter than my monitor.

does anyone know how i can get the monitor settings and use that to readjust my tv settings so they are similiar?

eek.gif

I forgot it was running!
It's a lot easier on my eyes, last night it was sepia and now it's bright as day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I forgot it was running!
It's a lot easier on my eyes, last night it was sepia and now it's bright as day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol wow this is cool my eyes feel awesome i feel relaxed. dark room dim screen 'faint'

lol wow this is cool my eyes feel awesome i feel relaxed. dark room dim screen 'faint'

Back
Top Bottom