NT - Let me change your life with this app.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

at night when its sepia colored and u preview the daytime blue light......u think damn how was i able to handle looking at this and not go blind 
laugh.gif
Right. I got adjusted to the sepia color at night so I forgot the program was running. I previewed it to daylight and my eyes locked up on me. Its crazy how I've been using my computer in the regular state all these years and thought it was ok, but now I can't go back. It even sucks looking at my phone at night now.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

at night when its sepia colored and u preview the daytime blue light......u think damn how was i able to handle looking at this and not go blind 
laugh.gif
Right. I got adjusted to the sepia color at night so I forgot the program was running. I previewed it to daylight and my eyes locked up on me. Its crazy how I've been using my computer in the regular state all these years and thought it was ok, but now I can't go back. It even sucks looking at my phone at night now.

Not impressed at the moment (just got it);  I'm sure I'll be impressed after I see it go through the cycle

Not impressed at the moment (just got it);  I'm sure I'll be impressed after I see it go through the cycle

man. I dont know for howll long but this app stopped working on me ...

I should have gotten the hint when some chick was lookin at my screen and was like " press F2 " for the dimmer button as my keyboard so glaringly made obvious

I glanced at her smugly and told her "i got an app that does it for you" type steez like "people still press buttons for that?"  ghetto
jokin of course... I just thought her eyes were over sensitive because she took an x pill 4 hours earlier and i thought she was rollin late

I was like "dis %@*# perfect
pimp.gif
"   thinking that niketalk general thread made by that dude got me covered
laugh.gif
.. after a while she puts on sunglasses since my computer was the only source of light and  i think nothing of it...

Until one day i get the novelty idea to bring my work computer into my room because I was tired of dedicating half my screen to ustream/cam4 chix so I could browse the internet on one computer and stream on the other...

My Work laptop which is about 2 years old had the same application and I noticed immediately  my newer computer wasnt doing what it was supposed to...

I uninstalled them on both computers after that...
laugh.gif

man. I dont know for howll long but this app stopped working on me ...

I should have gotten the hint when some chick was lookin at my screen and was like " press F2 " for the dimmer button as my keyboard so glaringly made obvious

I glanced at her smugly and told her "i got an app that does it for you" type steez like "people still press buttons for that?"  ghetto
jokin of course... I just thought her eyes were over sensitive because she took an x pill 4 hours earlier and i thought she was rollin late

I was like "dis %@*# perfect
pimp.gif
"   thinking that niketalk general thread made by that dude got me covered
laugh.gif
.. after a while she puts on sunglasses since my computer was the only source of light and  i think nothing of it...

Until one day i get the novelty idea to bring my work computer into my room because I was tired of dedicating half my screen to ustream/cam4 chix so I could browse the internet on one computer and stream on the other...

My Work laptop which is about 2 years old had the same application and I noticed immediately  my newer computer wasnt doing what it was supposed to...

I uninstalled them on both computers after that...
laugh.gif

No more sunglasses for me when my eyes start straining at night.. It is a tremendous difference now when I'm out in my patio surfing the net.

No more sunglasses for me when my eyes start straining at night.. It is a tremendous difference now when I'm out in my patio surfing the net.

Back
Top Bottom