NT Let us write the Man Law Book

I see too many man laws being violated on NT and outside. So I would like NT to input some Man Laws cuz this %%%% goin on nowadays is getting outta hand.

I'll spark it off. When using the restroom u MUST skip a stall, this law may only be overlooked unless in a public restroom when restroom is full! Ex. (Sporting event, club, movies)

Feel free to add some Man Laws NT

I see too many man laws being violated on NT and outside. So I would like NT to input some Man Laws cuz this %%%% goin on nowadays is getting outta hand.

I'll spark it off. When using the restroom u MUST skip a stall, this law may only be overlooked unless in a public restroom when restroom is full! Ex. (Sporting event, club, movies)

Feel free to add some Man Laws NT

You must never converse with another man's girlfriend while her man is standing 6 inches from her.

Some dude tried to do that at a bar with my girl and I. I looked him in the eyes and asked son if he was stupid or being intentionally disrespectful. He said sorry and walked away. Testing me, huh? I got your test right heeeea. joe pesci.

You must never converse with another man's girlfriend while her man is standing 6 inches from her.

Some dude tried to do that at a bar with my girl and I. I looked him in the eyes and asked son if he was stupid or being intentionally disrespectful. He said sorry and walked away. Testing me, huh? I got your test right heeeea. joe pesci.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

That didnt happen. Sit down.

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

roll.gif

That actually happens alot to me when I go out with my girl.....

roll.gif

That actually happens alot to me when I go out with my girl.....

It actually did. 
..give a @##@ what you think did or didn't. Move over.

It actually did. 
..give a @##@ what you think did or didn't. Move over.

When your done with the TV, put the remote in the designated remote area. No one likes tearing up the whole room looking for the remote.

When your done with the TV, put the remote in the designated remote area. No one likes tearing up the whole room looking for the remote.

That isn't a man law.

How does a male confirm that you are her guy, and not another joe in the friend zone?

Man LAW: Your pants must be at your waist. Feel free to incorporate a belt

That isn't a man law.

How does a male confirm that you are her guy, and not another joe in the friend zone?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

That isn't a man law.

i normall y ask the chick is thats her man, or ask the dude if she his girl before i try to spit

That isn't a man law.

i normall y ask the chick is thats her man, or ask the dude if she his girl before i try to spit

That isn't a man law.

I can tell body vibes.  If there is too much laughing and giggling.  Son is in the Zone.  The Friend Zone.

Back
Top Bottom