NT Let us write the Man Law Book

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

That isn't a man law.

How does a male confirm that you are her guy, and not another joe in the friend zone?

Man LAW: Your pants must be at your waist. Feel free to incorporate a belt
I can tell body vibes.  If there is too much laughing and giggling.  Son is in the Zone.  The Friend Zone.

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

You must never converse with another man's girlfriend while her man is standing 6 inches from her.

Some dude tried to do that at a bar with my girl and I. I looked him in the eyes and asked son if he was stupid or being intentionally disrespectful. He said sorry and walked away. Testing me, huh? I got your test right heeeea. joe pesci.

That didnt happen. Sit down.

So rude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

You must never converse with another man's girlfriend while her man is standing 6 inches from her.

Some dude tried to do that at a bar with my girl and I. I looked him in the eyes and asked son if he was stupid or being intentionally disrespectful. He said sorry and walked away. Testing me, huh? I got your test right heeeea. joe pesci.

That didnt happen. Sit down.

So rude.
laugh.gif

Man Law: Give men firm handshakes.

Nothing says "I want $+$+ in my $+$" like a frail handshake.

Man Law: Give men firm handshakes.

Nothing says "I want $+$+ in my $+$" like a frail handshake.

How you gon make a law asking people to take mercy on you? YNS

Man Law. Thou shant make the
sick.gif
face when drinking beer

How you gon make a law asking people to take mercy on you? YNS

Man Law. Thou shant make the
sick.gif
face when drinking beer

when passing through a tight space with another man (such as in an airplane) you must either go pole to pole or hole to hole. never is it ok to go pole to hole. also, when going pole to pole, eye contact must be avoided at all costs.

when passing through a tight space with another man (such as in an airplane) you must either go pole to pole or hole to hole. never is it ok to go pole to hole. also, when going pole to pole, eye contact must be avoided at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom