NT, let's be serious.. how often do you REALLY strap up?

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

I always wear a hat, and when i don't have it i don't smash. I'm surprised how many of yall are raw doggin.
THIS.

although I'm not surprised that most of you cats are goin in raw...I just can't NOT strap up. all the STD's out there, pregnancy...man *@!$ that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

i dont get it that often so i stick to condoms, they suck though. i wanna get with someone exclusively that i trust so we can not use em. =\
smh.gif
If that's you in the pic.

I been buggin out lately. Last 3 times been raw with 2 different joints.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

i dont get it that often so i stick to condoms, they suck though. i wanna get with someone exclusively that i trust so we can not use em. =\
smh.gif
If that's you in the pic.

I been buggin out lately. Last 3 times been raw with 2 different joints.
embarassed.gif

Gone raw too many times
laugh.gif
smh.gif
been cuttin that +*%% out though... Just thankful that nothin has happened yet

I've always gone Raw. Tried strapping up just to see how it felt like, but ended up takin it off.

I need to stop

I've never had sex without a condom. I stay strapped at all costs. My own Dad tried to tell me that I'll probably slip up and not use a condom one daywith some chick, he was like "you're missing out" smh. I don't feel like I am though, it isn't worth it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

60,000 people on here I know there's atleast a few people on here with Genital Herpes or Gonorrhea
laugh.gif

Ive always used one except for those few slip ups
ohwell.gif

Those guys arent in this post. If they are, they're frontin. I thought i was burnt once, and the process that those nurses put me through scared the living$+% out of me...Thank God I'm clean, and always have been. But going raw on anyone who you haven't been tested WITH is a big no-no...And one of themost irresponsible things you can do as a human is to have unprotected sex with more than 2 people without a condom...And without getting tested. ..I'm nottrying to seem high and mighty, bc raw is next to nothing. But circumstances 1 and 3 is a no-no...Even 2 in most cases.

I usually strap up. But if a chick is on the pill, and her chocha is a little tight for me, I'm probably going to go raw.

My main problem is chicks be getting all emo if I don't bust, and it's hard for me to bust with the condom on.

man @#$% not using a condom...even if its a girl you're with (my ex got pregnant ONE MONTH after we broke up
eek.gif
and yea it aint mine). think about it this way you got your entire life to smashraw when you get married, if youre young and not in a solid commitment it aint worth the risk
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

On the rare occasion I have a naked girl in my bed I try to strap up.. last girl I was with (friend of a friend) said she was on the pill, kept telling me it was OK for me to finish inside of her luckily I didn't take the chance with that...

sick.gif
at this broad.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by roboski

Damn NT!!! This is like the 10th condom thread this week.

Whats really Good??
nerd.gif

roll.gif
The best one so far along with the carseat seat belts!
>>>> Fast Forward couple of months, pregnancy scare threads...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom