NT lets play a game called NAME THAT NT'ER VOL BORED

what happened to the game being played here?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by onlyicanbcb603

laugh.gif
SuperAntigen wrote:

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

smh.gif
just had to mention Sharon.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Yeah wasn't that your childhood/life long best-friend/room mate until MisterP had sex with her, behind your back, even though he was talking to you...what ever happened after that...? No really, I'm curious...?[/color]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

Sharon was a really really close friend to me we hadn't known each other much more than a year but I could tell her anything and vice versa. Anyway they did their stuff. Sharon and I don't speak but I see her around campus flirting and trying to date my sloppy seconds as I found out no one who was interested in her and ever remained interested in her for long. But best believe I did get my well deserved revenge on her. muhahahaa
devil.gif
...she recently got aired out on FB for being thirsty after a guy who had just broke up with his gf she messaged him 2 seconds later. old habits die hard, i suppose.
As for P, P is P and I'll leave it at that...I don't want to turn this into something else.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait so MisterP is your sloppy second...furthermore, he was able to score with Sharon only because she was a ##*$@--hmmmm interesting...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn P, you only capable of smashing Indiana's bustdowns...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

P doesn't even go to the same school as us and never did.
laugh.gif

but this individual is so low she didn't just stop at P she got with and did anything with whoever even if she knew that the guy she was messing with had liked me previously. There not guys I wanted but it's just pathetic that she had no problem running up behind them like that

are you sharon?

if so post pics please... gotta determine whether or not it was worth if for P to smash you while talking to your best friend/roommate...

sidenote: how the hell did you not know he smashed your best friend/roommate while yall was talkin...

Originally Posted by GoinHam

laugh.gif
SuperAntigen wrote:

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Yeah wasn't that your childhood/life long best-friend/room mate until MisterP had sex with her, behind your back, even though he was talking to you...what ever happened after that...? No really, I'm curious...?[/color]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

Sharon was a really really close friend to me we hadn't known each other much more than a year but I could tell her anything and vice versa. Anyway they did their stuff. Sharon and I don't speak but I see her around campus flirting and trying to date my sloppy seconds as I found out no one who was interested in her and ever remained interested in her for long. But best believe I did get my well deserved revenge on her. muhahahaa
devil.gif
...she recently got aired out on FB for being thirsty after a guy who had just broke up with his gf she messaged him 2 seconds later. old habits die hard, i suppose.
As for P, P is P and I'll leave it at that...I don't want to turn this into something else.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait so MisterP is your sloppy second...furthermore, he was able to score with Sharon only because she was a ##*$@--hmmmm interesting...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn P, you only capable of smashing Indiana's bustdowns...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but this individual is so low she didn't just stop at P she got with and did anything with whoever even if she knew that the guy she was messing with had liked me previously. There not guys I wanted but it's just pathetic that she had no problem running up behind them like that
are you sharon?

if so post pics please... gotta determine whether or not it was worth if for P to smash you while talking to your best friend/roommate...

sidenote: how the hell did you not know he smashed your best friend/roommate while yall was talkin...

n6856977_48113818_2046.jpg

Since dunks87 just pissed me off on that last text...with her usual tangents...

HAI SHARON.

laugh.gif
SuperAntigen wrote:

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]EWWWWW...she is nasty...I mean, where are her standards...from what I'm getting, she seems like thetype to sleep with lames though...am I right...?[/color] And if she didn't stop at P, I'm surethere were many before him.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So P, like really, we passing up some of Indiana's finest (dunks) and smashing well known jumpoffsinstead...[/color]

14dil3o.gif

Hes probably the oldest virgin on NT, he still plays with Nerf guns and probably still sleeps in his parents bed.
He named himself from a character in a show based on three girls so hes probably in the closet still. .

laugh.gif
SuperAntigen wrote:

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]EWWWWW...she is nasty...I mean, where are her standards...from what I'm getting, she seems like the type to sleep with lames though...am I right...?[/color] And if she didn't stop at P, I'm sure there were many before him.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So P, like really, we passing up some of Indiana's finest (dunks) and smashing well known jumpoffs instead...[/color]

14dil3o.gif

Whatever you say, Bro.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GoinHam

laugh.gif
SuperAntigen wrote:

smh.gif

Yeah wasn't that your childhood/life long best-friend/room mate until MisterP had sex with her, behind your back, even though he was talking to you...what ever happened after that...? No really, I'm curious...?

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif

Wait so MisterP is your sloppy second...furthermore, he was able to score with Sharon only because she was a ##*$@--hmmmm interesting...

Damn P, you only capable of smashing Indiana's bustdowns...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

are you sharon?

no i'm dunks87. i hit my post limit. i didn't know because i was in VA over the summer but apparently they were partying together and conversing andwhatever else. i only found out by a technicality that was incurred once Sharon refused to continue the charade. read between the lines. this is a touchysubject i don't have anything more to say about it, because I'm not trying to get banned again over this nonsense.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Hes probably the oldest virgin on NT, he still plays with Nerf guns and probably still sleeps in his parents bed.
He named himself from a character in a show based on three girls so hes probably in the closet still. .

Stop trying to derail this thread.
indifferent.gif

Sharon's cute.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Stop trying to derail this thread.
indifferent.gif

Sharon's cute.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

a ##!%* smashed a chick and her roomate ... aint like it hasnt been done before, move on ... this thread was actually a decent idea until that whole scenariohappened ...

Back
Top Bottom