NT. Lets see who really got game. Post Your Jerseys!

Nice.. Bynum jersey
pimp.gif

are those authentics ?

soon as someone mentions supplier and jersey together , i start thinkin Chinese customs ...

Edit
Ive got some up in a PB Ill post a few

89315cea4ea901c7c562ff3aff4402eb6dbfc7f.JPG

78c35076e82f4edca4f7080ac6b9dd16e969593.JPG

Ive got more, just gotta find the drive that theyre on

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

are those authentics ?

soon as someone mentions supplier and jersey together , i start thinkin Chinese customs ...

laugh.gif
but at the same time you gotta understand where depending where you was raised at some words have different meanings. when you some of yall think supplier you think its maybe some fake things but when i say my supplier then to me its something way different
laugh.gif

Ty Law jersey.....
pimp.gif

That a Billy Owens, Gunna? I remember you saying your cousin played up there, Lazarus, you get that through him?

Billy O!
pimp.gif

nah I procured that when I was a Youngster. that !!!! dont even remotely fit me anymore. its like a 46
laugh.gif
but I kept it tho. I got the shorts too.

I got a Ray Allen UCONN Old school too, cant find the pics. Ive posted ut before tho

you mean to tell me you dont own one raiders jersey?
laugh.gif

for real where can i get a pro bowl authentic these days? i dont even think they sell them anymore

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I didn't know champion made a stiched version of the dream team jersey, I thought they were all screen-printed, when champion made them?
nerd.gif
Yeah, they were printed - and the logo was about half that size.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

you mean to tell me you dont own one raiders jersey?
laugh.gif

for real where can i get a pro bowl authentic these days? i dont even think they sell them anymore

I did, I sold the home CWood

Back
Top Bottom